|revenge|

Narrative
Gianmarco walked inside your shared house excitedly. He bought some tacos from a nearby restaurant because he knows that the twins love it.

"Hey! Im home!" He called from the stairs while taking of his shoes and wearing his slippers. He went to the kitchen and left the food on the counter.

"Hey! Where are you guys!" He called but the whole house stayed silent. "So are we playing hide and seek now?" He asked while laughing.

He loosened his necktie while finding you and the twins, Gian and Marco. Gianmarco is an attorney and his work isnt as safe as it sounded mostly when he served for a man who is a really powerful man.

"We're gonna win this case sir" Gianmarco assured the man who is a leader of a drug and gun syndicate. The man just nodded while in his handcuffs.

But he was wrong, they didn't win the case and the man ended up in jail and is really angry. He's really powerful person so he ordered his men to have revenge to Gianmarco... but He's not the one whom will they kill but his family.

Gianmarco continued on finding inside the big house. "The tacos will get cold no-" He said while entering the bathroom but he suddenly stopped when he saw you swimming on your own blood.

Your hand is reaching for your phone nearby but failed. He looked on his left and saw the bathtub water color red while the twins lay dead.

He ran to you to and held you in his arms. He screamed in pure despair. "Ba-baby w-wake up... D- don't l-leave me"

He cried. He called the 911 for assistance. He don't want to believe that his family is gone.

He currently sitting at the ambulance back seat while watching the scenery infront of him: the police cars flashing and the three bodies laying on a stretcher while their whole body covered.

He started to cry again and wiped his tears with his bloody hands. His polo shirt and pants are stained in blood.

"Mission complete sir" the killer stood far away while in his phone, informing the man that his revenge is succesful.

The man chuckled evily from the other side.
--------------------
A/n: man. This sucks. Gianmarco is like in his 30's in here tho. He's kinda ok to me tho but Alvaro is better.

I wanted to buy Alejandro's merch so bad but i just can't and im currently crying becuase of that:(

425 words

ALSO! READ MY PURGE BOOK ABOUT ROBERT AND WHY TF AREN'T Y'ALL VOTING MY STORIES!