|Slut|

⚠SMUT⚠
No one's p.o.v.
Your mom is sick and you don't have enough money to pay the hospital bills.

Someone asked you if you can be in a bachelor party. She said that she'll pay you. You decided to think first before agreeing.

You agreed cause its for your mom. The amount that person can pay you is enough to pay all the hospital bills.
...
You and your 'co-workers' are inside a big box. You and the others are wearing a mask that only covered your eyes and nose.

You are also wearing only a panty and bra. You want to back out but you can't.

The big boxs opened and you saw the red dim lighted room around you.

There's a lot of mens shouting and cheering but then this man in the corner caught your eyes. He's not cheering or shouting but he's eyes are locked in you.

You started to move you hips and started to give a lap dance to this man with a sash written 'groom' in it.

You're still looking at that man. You can feel dizzy since you drank a while ago.

You looked at the groom with a sorry look on his face.

Groom:Sorry

He's talking about you being here giving him a lap dance. He doesn't want to be here but his stupid friends are insisting.

You looked back at the strange man from a while ago but you saw nothing but an empty seat.

You then felt someone pulled your arm and you bumped into someone. That person made you face him.

You saw the dude a from a while ago. The first thing you noticed is he's really handsome and hot. His pink plump lips and curly hair completed the look.

He looked at you with a knitted eyebrows.

???:Stop

Was all he said and then he led you into a room. You sat at the bed while he sat beside you. Your dizziness is really annoying you.

???:Im Alejandro and i noticed that you're really drunk. Mind if i get your name?

You don't want him to know your identity since this work you've done is really embarassing. You just shook your head no.

Ale:Why?

You didn't talk. He grinned and stood up. You don't want to let go of this gorgeous man.

Y/n:I just don't like to.

He shot a look at you. He sat back on his seat while looking at you. You blushed. You scanned his body. The tan skin that really suited him was peeking through the unbuttoned shirt he's wearing.

He then carresed your cheek and before you knew it, his lips crashed into yours. His lips feels so soft and the kiss is full of passion that you wanted it to last forever.

You're now laying on your back while he's towering over you. Your hands flew to the back of his head and on his curls.

He disconnected from the kiss and started to undress himself. You saw his chiseled body. He's left only with his boxers.

He connected his lips with yours again while his hand went to unclip your bra. When your bra is removed, he stared to suck on one of them while he massaged the other one.

You moaned on what he's doing. He started to kiss down to your stomach until he reached the hem of your panties. He removed it in a fast motion. You're now completely naked.