Kairi Cosentino~True fan

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n is a fan of a tiktok group named Nj boys but she's really more obsessed with Kairi Cosentino. Who's not gonna fell inlove with his cute features and smile.

Y/n's always commenting and liking all his post in any social media account Kairi was on. She's always aware if there will be a live Kairi will be doing. She also have his merch. (I actually dont) She's literally a true fan of him.

7 years later...

Years passed and the Nj boys became a flop on tiktok. They're still youtuber tho. Y/n's have her own work now as a nurse in a hospital. She ofcourse still didn't forgot her fangirl memories of the Nj boys. She's still a fan of them in their youtubing career but ofcourse they kinda changed or matured.

They still have their goofy as but not as much as before.

Kairi's p.o.v.
Me and the boys are doing some youtube video and accidentaly I tripped and broke my ankle. Mattia and the others rushed me to the hospital.

The doctors put a cast around my ankle. They let me stay at the hospital for a while then I saw this nurse. She's really beautiful. She always come and have the widest smile on her face. She's also friendly.

Her name is y/n as I saw at her name tag. I decided to ask her some questions. The boy's aren't here cause they went out to get food.

Kairi:Umm... y/n?

She's on her way out but she looked back at me

Y/n:Yes?
Kairi:Im wondering if you have a boyfriend?
Y/n:Oh I didn't expect to hear that but I dont have.
Kairi:Mind if I can have your number?

She looked shocked and also blushing.

Y/n:Wait you're really asking for my number? My tiktok crush before is asking my number?!
Kairi:wait you're a fan?

I always said that I don't want to date a fan but I think that'll change now.

Y/n:Yes! Omg! We cant actually give our number but here.

She gave me a little sticky note with some numbers on it. She smiled after she left.

Y/n's p.o.v.
Omg!! Kairi Cosentino asked my fucking number. I can fell my face heat up. I took my face powder out and looked at my self. Im really blushing hard beacuse of what had just happened.

My whole day was full of energy. Im so happy.

No one's p.o.v
After Kairi went out of the hospital, they still have a connection with eacg other. They started to talk and date. And after a month they're already official.

Who says a true fan can't reach her real dreams as a fan...

A/n:I hope this happens to me in real life.

Love y'all!
468 words