|Hopelessly Devoted pt.2|

Alejandro's p.o.v
I regretted everything I've said to y/n that day. Everytime I see her, she just looks sad unlike before she always smile or laughs. I feel so bad. I know Mattia and the other boys will not like me already if I liked or dated a nerd but I think joining them were my biggest mistake Ive ever made.

I decided to talk to them this evening at our hangout place. I feel so nervous but I should do this or I will feel bad forever. I like y/n with all my heart.

I sat at a bench while thinking about her until I heard some loud talking and saw The boys.

Mattia:Whatsupp Ale!

He screamed. I just smiled at him. He looked confused. He sat beside me while the others stood around me.

Mattia:Whats the problem?
Ale:I like y/n.

They thought for a second then Kairi said something.

Kairi:Wait is that the girl that asked you last week?

I nodded. Mattia pushed my shoulder.

Mattia:Famous people should date famous people and nerds to nerds.
Ale:I know Mattia but-
Alvaro:no buts Ale. Our reputation will be ruined.

There's a silence then Mattia suddenly speaks.
Mattia:Choose...

I already know what to answer to him since Ive been thinking about it for a long time already.

Ale:Y/n

Mattia stood up and scoffed.

Mattia:I hope you'll enjoy with that bitch...

He said before leaving with the boys. Im left alone there. I don't have any friends now and I hope y/n still likes me back.

Timeskip

It's saturday and I went to Y/n's house. She's always alone as I heard. I knocked on the door. She then opened it buy then closed again when she saw me. I stopped the door from closing by pushing it.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I wonder who's knocking at my door. My parents are away and Im cooking something. I opened the door but suddenly closed it when I saw Alejandro but he pushed it so it opened.

Y/n:The fuck do you want?
Ale:I just want to say something.
Y/n:What? To hurt me again? For me to look dumb and stupid again?
Ale;No...

My eyes started to tear up because of those things he said to me. I feel so stupid. I let him in and he told me everything. I kinda understand him. But he said something that made me shook.

Ale:I like you y/n.

I looked at him. Is this one of his jokes again?

Y/n:Im not falling for that Ale.
Ale:But it's not a trap or any kind of prank... i like you y/n...

Im speechless. I don't know of I should believe him or not.

Alejandro's p.o.v
She's speechless about everything I said. She looked like she dont believe that I like her.

Ale:Im gonna do everything just to make you happy... im not gonna make you cry...

She smiled at me and my heart beats fast

Y/n:So you wanted me be your girlfriend?
Ale:Yes!
Y/n:So...I think I know my answer.

No one's p.o.v
When y/n told her friends about her story, they can't believe that y/n is already in a relationship with her long time crush.

F1:I think you're not hopelessly devoted to him already.

A/n:someone requested that I should make this part. This is the only thing my mind can think of so sorry if you dont like it.
880 words