Roshaun Diah~Fist fight

Y/n's p.o.v.
Im walking alone right now at the streets. It's after school and Im on my way to our house. Roshaun or my boyfriend can't walk me home cause he's on detention with the boys for fighting a freshman boy who insulted him.

I'm minding my own business when someone wrapped his arms around me. I looked up and saw a boy I didn't know.

Y/n:Um can you not please touch me?

He smirked who I found disgusting.

???:Umm what about no. Im just wondering what a hot girl like you  is walking alone. We can stay at my house.

He winked at me. I just rolled my eyes. I tried removing his arms around my shoulder but I just can't.

Y/n:I don't even know you.
???:Then im kevin Johnson and you are?
Y/n:Y/n y/l/n

Im tried walking away cause im really uncomfortable with him. He tightened his arms around me. He made me face him and he tried to kiss me. No one's walking by.

Im avoiding his lips and squirm just to get out of his strong grip.

Y/n:I have a boyfriend.
Kevin:That Roshaun guy?

He scoffed.

Kevin:He's not here to save you right now.

Then a voice came from his behind.

???:You're wrong asshole

I saw Roshaun standing there.

Kevin:Look who's here

He laughed. He let go of me and faced roshaun. He punched roshaun but he avoided it. They started to have a fist fight in front of me and because of me.

Im actually confused why is he here. He should be in a detention but im not complaining. Im actually thankful because he came to save me.

After minutes of fighting, Kevin loss and just laid there at the side walk knocked out. Roshaun have a cut on his lips.

I looked scared because of Kevin's action a while ago. Roshaun walked up at me and hugged me.
I started to tear up because I thought I'll be raped.

Roshaun:Shhh it's ok babygirl.

I pulled out. He looked at me.

Y/n:You should be in a detention right?
Roshaun:The teacher needs to go so he just let us go and I followed you and thank God I saw you before that jerk did something to you

That's why I love being with bad boys, they can protect me all the time...

A/n:This is bad. I think Roshaun isn't this kind of person but I ran out of ideas.

Love y'all!
418 words