Roshaun Diah~Broken Again

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n and Roshaun's both broken again they're both cheated on by what they thought their love ones. She's sitting under a tree while crying. His boyfriend just cheated on him for the 4th time after she forgave him all the time.

Roshaun walking alone. Drunk. He's been cheated on for the second time. It hurts because he thought she loved him. He's walking to nowhere when he heard a crying sounds. He went to find it and found a girl sitting under a big tree crying.

Roshaun:Hey you good?
He sat beside her.

Y/n:N-no

She try to say between sobs.

Roshaun:Im Roshaun btw
Y/n:Y/n...
Roshaun:Broken too?
Y/n:y-yeah
Roshaun:What a coincidence... ive been cheated on 2 times.
Y/n:Me for 4th time.

He's shocked. How can a beautiful girl like her can be cheated on.

Roshaun:damn that's a lot of times.why did you forgave him for all those times.
Y/n:Cause I love him and I thought he does to

They just sat there together and talked about their toxic relationshil with those people who cheated on them. Y/n calmed down beacuse Roshaun's making her happy. She cant believe she told her problems to a stranger.

Little do they know thay they'll end up being together. Coincidence became faith for the both of them.

A/n:Some of my stories are based on some songs I listen to.

Love y'all!
241 words