|Wonderful tonight|

Robert's p.o.v.
I planned a dinner with my wife, y/n. Our son is with his grandparents. It's been a very long time since we had the last time being alone together. I got ready before her. I'm here in the living room waiting for her. I took a glance at my watch and it's 9pm.

I called her but nobody answered so I stood up but I saw her walking down the stairs. She's still beautiful after 7 years of marriage and a total of 9 years being together.

Robert:You ready?

She nodded yes while I smile. We went outside to the car. She wore this:

(I took a plus size body since not all of us have a slim body:))

I opened the door for her. The ride there wasn't really quiet. We're taking while a Romantic song played in the background. I love this kind of times.

We arrived at a restaurant. The receptionist led is to our seats. I pulled the chair for her. I sat in front of her.

I noticed she kept looking around which made me curious.

Robert:Babe, whats wrong?
Y/n:Do you think I look alright? It's been a long time since we had this kind of date so Im kinda uncomfortable.

I sighed at her statement.

Robert:You look absolutely wonderful tonight y/n. And I promise that we will have this time more often.

We ordered our food and enjoyes the rest of the night.

A/n:I know I didn't update for a really long time it's just because i got really lazy.