|My vampire|

Mattia's p.o.v.
This girl really caught my eyes. She's really pretty and i can't take my eyes off her. Im always spying on her day and night.

I cant really go out at the morning but there's a supplement that my fellow vampire made to make us don't burn under the sunlight.

I followed her inside a clothing store and she caught me staring at her. I took this opportunity to use my powers.

I hypnotized her so she will be thinking day and night about me. After that, i walked to her for her number.
...
I suspected that my powers worked since she's been texting me non-stop but it's not a bad thing tho. I'm thankful and happy for it

I decided to take her on a date and she obviously agreed. Our date really went nice and smooth. Many dates followed after that and I'm happy that I'm with her

"I like you" i confessed while I'm walking her home. She looked up at me and smiled widely. She tip-toed and kissed my lips

I'm not shocked. I'm happy that she liked me too but i also feel sad since its not fair. I used powers to get my dream girl.
...
Months passed and we're dating now. 6 months strong still she doesn't know my secret.

We're walking around the park "would you still love me if im a vampire or any demon out there?" I asked a little bit out of the blue.

"No matter what you are, I'll still love you" she said, smiling while looking up at me.

"Good because i am a vampire" she laughed. "Nice joke. I'm not a 5 year old girl to belive you"

"Im serious"

"Then prove it Mr. Vampire" She said playfully pulling my collar. A smirk tugged on my face.

I looked around us to see if anyone's around. No one. I let my eyes got red (It's original color) and let my fangs out.

Her eyes widened "belive me now?" I asked, kinda worried that she might not want me anymore.

She hugged me tight around my torso and looked up at me. "I still love you"

I forgot that i used my powers on her...
---------------------
A/n:Wassup bitches it's me Dora! I didn't update in a longtime and im losing ideas bruh gimme some!

Im kinda uncomfy writing stories like this for Mattia since she's dating Vic so ✌😽✌

Follow me on:
Tiktok:Jelly.yyy
Insta:Louise_jelly
YouTube:Jelly Anne
Twitter:JelianneLouise

Bruh a follow and a subscribe will mean a lot to me:) i posted on my Robert book and go check it out!:)

Love y'all and stay safe!♡
447 words