Robert Georges~Dreaming of you

No one's p.o.v
Y/n is laying on her bed alone. Her boyfriend Robert is away for some work problems. It's nearly midnight and she's still awake. She's always thinking of Robert. She misses him so much.

Everynight whenever she went to sleep, she always thought of him. They might facetime each other or message each other but it's still different when they're both talking together.

Y/n's p.o.v.
Im always dreaming of Robert. I dreamed that he's in my arms but whenever I woke up, i hope that my dream came true. I stood up from my bed and walked to the balcony.

The cold wind hits my skin as I watched the city lights glow and the cars drove fast. I looked up at the sky with the moon glowed so bright same as the stars.

I imagine Robert beside me right now. Im shocked when someone talked from behind me.

No one's p.o.v

Robert:Why are you still awake.

You turned and saw him. You missed him so much and you hugged him tight immediately. You missed his smell and his touch.

Y/n:I missed you.

You pulled away and he looks at you in admiration.

Robert: im always dreaming of you whenever Im on bed before sleep.
Y/n:Same.

He took a shower and you both cuddled and slept together as you always dreamed of.

A/n:this is actually trash...