|Book|

No one's p.o.v.
Robert is chasing you while you're running away from him. You just confessed everything you feel about him and you decided to run away from him thinking that he doesn't like you back.

But you're wrong.

He likes you too. So much. He grabbed your hand and you faced him afterwards. You can't look at his face. You feel so embarrassed after everything you confessed.

Y/n:What?

She asked shyly while looking at the ground waiting for Robert to laugh at her or insult her. He placed a finger under her chin and that made her look up at him.

Robert:I know you're thinking that i dont like you don't you?

She nodded slowly. He leaned in without saying a word. Her eyes widened but let everything happen. They shared a very passionate kiss.

After 30 seconds of that romantic moment they leaned out and looked into each others eyes.

Robert:Do you know what that means?

She smiled widely as she hugged him tightly around his torso.

Robert:So can you be my girlfriend?

She looked up at him and smiled widely.

Y/n:Yes!

She squealed excitedly as she jumped up and down like a little kid.

Robert sat up from his bed after thinking about another plot for his book. He's thinking about a story with his long time crush that doesn't like him back.
-------------------------
A/n:Hey guys! Hope u understand this story. I also wanted to say that im really disappointed with Mattia about his addiction.

Pleaseee Follow me on tiktok @jelly.yyy. I'll follow u back!

Thanks for reading and I love y'all!♡

269 words