|A queen and a prince|

Y/n's p.o.v.
Me and Kairi are married for 10 years now. Our marriage is strong and it produced our son, Lian. Lian is already 8 years old and he really grew up really fast.

Me and Kairi are watching him at the field while playing soccer.

"He grew up really fast. It's like yesterday when Im still changing his diaper and now look at him, playing soccer like you do before."

"We made him you know"

He looked at me and smiled.

"And Im thankful for that..."

He kissed my forehead. We continue to watch him play. He's a good player and make his team always win like Kairi did before.

The time is done and Lian's team won. His team mate's put him into their shoulder and carries him. He's only eight years old but already a professional.

Me and Kairi went down the bleachers. Lian is already has his medal and trophy. I hugged him. I don't care if his full of sweat.

Y/n:Im so proud of you baby...
Lian:Thank you mama

He kissed my cheek. Kairi and Lian made their handshake and he congratulate our son. It's obvious that he's proud of him.

We drove home and Lian took a shower. We put his medal in his collected awards. There's like 3 medals already.

Lian's done taking a shower and he said he wanted to help me make dinner. Kairi is on his office at our house doing work. Me and Lian just cooked a special dinner for his achievement.

Kairi's p.o.v.
We got home and I went to my office and did some work. Im so proud of my son. He's taking the step I have before. He's always practicing and making some tricks.

I got tired doing work. I went downstairs and I think lian and y/n making dinner. It smelled very good. Y/n always cooks really good. She's the perfect wife I'll ever had.

I just watched them make dinner for all of us.

Im so happy that I got a Queen and a prince for my self....

A/n:this is short...

Love y'all!
356 words