Alejandro Rosario~Jealous

Y/n's p.o.v.
Me and Alejandro are in the mall. We decided to shop because it's boring at home. As we were walking someone went infront of me.

Y/n:Jaden?!

He's my bestfriend on middle school but he went to Canada with his family.

Jaden:Yes it's me!

I let go of Alejandro's hand and hugged Jaden.

Y/n:This is my boyfriend Alejandro.
Jaden:Nice to meet you bro
Ale:Same

He's kinda rude. Me and Jaden talked while Alejandro just went to buy something. Jaden kinda started to flirt at me but I didn't mind. Maybe he's just joking. Then he started to touch my shoulders.

I felt someone pulled me away from him. Its Ale.

Ale:Don't touch her like that!

He kinda yelled at Jaden. Jaden pulled his hands up like surrendering.

Ale just pulled me until we arrived at the parking lot. His grip is so tight and he walks really fast.

Y/n:Tf is your problem?! You're hurting me!

He didn't listen to me. I tried letting go of his hand. We went inside the car and he drove. He never said anything and its obvious that he's angry. He's jaws are clenching and his griping the wheel really tight.

We arrived at our house and im kinda scared and nervous on what he might do to me. We went inside. He slammed the door behind him. He pushed me againts the wall and chocked me.

Ale:Explain what tf happened in there.

Im so scared. He does not act like this. I never saw him like this.

Ale:Answer me!
Y/n:H-he started to flirt at m-me.
Ale:And you never did anything?!
Y/n:I thought he's just joking it
Ale:I hate it when you're flirting woth other boys so i think ima punish you.

Im speechless. What will he do!? Im scared.

<I dont want to make the smut part. Im not on the mood sorry:<

He went so rough and my legs are numb right now. I can't even walk. He fucked me for at least 2 hours. I started crying but he never stopped. He's on the shower right now while im here laying on the bed still naked

The bathroom door opened and Ale came in with just a towel around his waist. He noticed that im scared of him and Im crying.
He went near me.

Ale:im sorry for punishing you babe. Im just jealous

A/n:This is trash. Im so sorry for not adding smut. Im just not in the mood and im lazy.

Love y'all!
425 words