playing her PS4 (b.e.)

G!P Billie

Y/N's POV

"Baby, imma go to the store. . . 'Ou want 'nything?"

Billie asked me, her head stuffed into my neck. That's why she was speaking a bit weird.

I keep my eyes close and tighten my grip around her waist a bit more. "Yeah, please. also, can I have a go at the game please?"

I ask, I could feel Billie's lips curve up into a smile.

"Sure, cutie--"

Billie slowly pull her head away my neck. Her hair was a bit messy but it looked cute. She's so precious, ahh.

Her eyes were slightly squinting and she was only wearing an pink XXXL Tea party shirt from Daz games, no bra and a pair of boxers.

She wipes her eyes and sits on her knees. "God, I'm so tired."

Billie giggled to herself and then yawned, stretching her arms up.

"Oh my god, stop being cute!" I groan out while snuggling into the cover.

"Let me get some shorts on and I'll go, babe." Billie kissed me on my forehead.

I started smiling, Billie looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, a small smile and her head tilted.

"What you smiling for? I'm bout to leave you, and you're happy?"

Billie jokes, running her hand through her jet black and neon green hair.

I roll my eyes, "no, I'm happy you kissed my head. It's cute," I felt a bit embarrassed. Billie scoffed with a bigger smile and stood up from her bed. She leaned over and grabbed the sides of my head with her hands. She kept my head in place as she peppered loads of gentle and hard kisses on my forehead.

"I'll give you as many kisses on the head as you want, my little angel."

She walked over to her shoe rack and got out some random sneakers.

I sat up with my left hand holding my weight up.

"How long will you be?"

I question my girlfriend, she shrugs, and grabs some gray sweatpants. She slipped her sweatpants on, and then she got her black Nike socks on.

I just sat here and watched her get 'dressed'.

"I'll be maybe 15-20 minutes? What do you want?"

Billie glanced at me before grabbing one of her caps, placing it on her head securely.

"Can I have takis too please, baby?"

I ask, getting out of her warm bed and feeling the cold air hit my legs.

It's currently November and it's just going to get colder the closer it gets to Christmas.

Bon fire night is tonight, Sharks gonna be so scared.

(Let's pretend she only got one puppy. also, billie is fucking changing the name of her puppies every weekend I swear omg -- so we'll go with shark)

"Mhm, baby, mmmwuah!" Billie hums as she kissed me, I smiled as she pulled away.

"Fuck, you're so damn pretty, Y/N. . ."