[ Chapter 15 ]

A/N: I hope everyone's holidays were wonderful! Here is a somewhat long filler chapter :) sorry if it's not the best. I needed to introduce new characters that will have important roles through the upcoming chapters. 

"What is she doing in here?"

"I don't know, but don't you think she looks cute all curled up next to Freddie?"

"Should we wake them?"

(Y/n) stirred in her sleep as the voices around her had gotten louder. She gently moved to her side but found that she couldn't. She slowly opened her eyes letting them adjust to the light as she looked down to see Fred's arm wrapped around her. His head resting in the nook of her neck.

She glanced up to see both George and Lee with smirks on their faces as they observed the two teenagers in front of them.

"How'd you sleep (Y/n)?" George asked once he had realized that she was up, meeting her eye.

She let out a small sigh as she tugged Fred's arm off of her, sitting up and stretching with a yawn. "Really good actually. Thank you for asking," She said sarcastically as she shrugged her shoulders. The flash back of last night hitting her completely. She looked down at Fred's sleeping body before looking back up to her friends.

"I suggest you wake him since we have quidditch practice soon. I'll see you on the pitch," She said before taking his blankets off of herself and walking out the room without a second look. She climbed down the boy's dormitory stairs and back up to the girls as she opened her door.

Angelina and Alicia were already up, sporting their quidditch gear. Angelina's hair in a tight braid as Alicia had hers in a high ponytail.

"And where were you last night missy?" Angelina asked with an amused look on her face as she starred at (Y/n). (Y/n) just shook her head as she reached over to her trunk pulling out her outfit.

"I couldn't sleep," she mumbled as she threw on her uniform and pulling out a spare of clothes that she could change into after practice.

"And that meant you would sleep in the boys room?" Alicia teased as they made their way down the stairs where the rest of the team was waiting.

"Exactly," (y/n) said with a wink as she walked over to Fred and George.

Fred immediately spotting his best friend beamed with delight as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "You okay?" He whispered so no one else would hear.

"Mhmm hmm," (Y/n) said in between a yawn. "Thank you," she said meeting his eye. A smile enchanting it's way on her face as he matched it. It was times like this that (y/n) felt grateful to have Fred in her life. She was still feeling wary since the nightmare she had that night was still fresh in her mind, but Fred took all those worries away.

"Okay now that we're all here let's go down to the pitch," Oliver said breaking the trance (y/n) felt herself being drawn into.

Both Fred and George had an arm wrapped around her shoulder as they walked in perfect sink. Angelina and Alicia walking slightly ahead as they talked about the latest gossip that they had heard.

The group of Gryffindors made their way onto the pitch. Oliver was talking nonstop about a new play he had seen and wanted the chasers to be able to try out. Not that (y/n) was complaining. She had mad respect for Oliver. All in all, he was a really good captain.

"Oh no," (y/n) whispered as she saw a flash of green and silver approach them.

"I don't believe this," Oliver hissed as he stopped right in front of Marcus Flint. "Flint! This is our practice time. I booked the field."