[ Chapter 55 ]

(y/n) hid her smile as Wren clutched his stomach in pain. Falling to the ground as he tried to steady his breathing. 

"How are you not on the verge of throwing up?" He asked, looking her over in suspicion. 

(y/n) just shook her head as she extended her arm out towards him. "Because I'm amazing?" She suggested, shrugging as Moody came to stand next to them. Tonks was on his other side already surveillance their surroundings. 

From what she could tell they were outside of a manor. Tall bush surrounded them as they crunched down to not be seen. She had an eerie feeling about where they were. Something not sitting right as the adrenaline pumped through her veins. 

The sky was dark and gloomy, and even though they were in the middle of summer small droplets of rain tickled the back of (y/n)'s neck.

"I don't believe it," Tonks gasped leaning forward as two men walked outside of the manor. "It's Fenrir Greyback."

"Whose that?" Wren asked looking as the two men who had stepped into view picked up a black sheet that was on the ground. Wren held his wand out in front of him just in case anything was to go south.

Fenrir Greyback was wearing what looked to be clothes to tight for him. His hair was matted grey, and he had whiskers popping out from his face. His teeth were pointed, and he had long yellow nails that pointed at the end.

"He's the werewolf that turned Remus," (Y/n) said with disgust. A distaste in her mouth as she looked him over. "So what's the plan?"

"We wait, and watch," Moody said. "Sonorus"

(Y/n), Wren, and Tonks mimicked Moody as they cast the spell, hoping to get a better understanding of what was going on around them.

Sonorus, spiked (y/n)'s hearing and what was once mumbles turned into a full conversation as she was now able to hear exactly what they were talking about. 

"We can't be cocky now Fenrir," The younger man spat as he turned to the werewolf. He had a cocky way about him. The way he walked, and held himself. He showed no fear. His dark hair hung low as he turned to show Fenrir Greyback a wicked grin. "We can not make any mistakes or it's our head the Dark Lord will want."

"I don't make mistakes," Fenrir said. "I will be able to smell my way to the pathetic girl. I have her scent."

"Why does he even want her?"

Fenrir looked him over, shoving the man up against the wall as he let out a small growl. "Why does it matter? We have a job to do. If he wanted to throw a tea party with her he could. I don't care. We get her and then we get paid. 

"So where is she then?" The man challenged letting out a low laugh as he pushed Fenrir off of him. 

"Here." Fenrir said snapping his head up and looking out towards the bushes. 

"Quietus."

"Do you know how to apparate by yourself?" Moody demanded as he held his wand out in front of him. 

"We've never done it before." Wren said looking around frantic as the two men ran towards them. 

"Well its time you do it. Go now!"

Wren and (y/n) held the wand out as Fenrir shout up and out towards them trying to grab her, but Tonks was quick to send a spell his way. "Go!"

***

Wren landed with a huge thud on the outskirts of the Black manor. Aiden was the first to run out the door, hoping to not attract any attention as he helped Wren up.