[ Chapter 24 ]

(Y/n) woke early in the morning with a slight hangover. She looked around her room to see only herself had returned back to the dorm that night. She could only hope that the girls would make their way down to breakfast. She slipped on her robes, tied her hair up in a ponytail, and headed out the door down to the Great Hall.

It was still quite early so only the first years sat eagerly digging into the breakfasts that presented itself in front of everyone.

"Good morning Ms. Carter, here in your timetable," Professor McGonagall said handing out her schedule.

"Thank you professor," (Y/n) replied, looking over her schedule as she bit into a muffin. This was the year she was most stressed for. She was still on the fence of what she wanted to do outside of Hogwarts. Charlie's offer still stood on the table to join him out in Romania- yet she couldn't deny the yearning she felt if she chooses to be a healer or even an auror.

"Remind me to never drink again," Angelina said plopping down in the seat in front of (Y/n). "I feel so sick."

"Here eat this," (Y/n) said passing her a piece of bacon. "It'll help, which reminds me. Where were you last night?"

(Y/n) watched as her cheeks turned a slight pink. "Iwaswithgerogeweasleyalllastnightandwekissedandhetoldmewecouldtryandworkitout," she mumbled.

"I'm sorry, you were where?" (Y/n) asked, an amused look on her face.

Angelina sent her a pointed look before taking a deep breath. "I was with George Weasley last night and we made out. He told me we could try and work it out."

"Yes!" (Y/n) squealed. "It's about time!"

"Yes, now can you please keep it down?"

"At least one of the Weasleys got their priorities straight," (Y/n) said plopping the rest of her muffin in her mouth.

"What do you mean?"

"I made out with Fred last night, twice- and all he had to say was that it was an innocent kiss."

"It's okay, he's a git," Angelina said reaching out and grabbing her hand.

"Who's a git?"

(Y/n) and Angelina looked up to see Fred and George standing there. Their uniforms unbutton, and their tie hanging around their necks.

"You- now do you not know how to dress for crying out loud?" Angelina asked grabbing George's shirt and buttoning it up. He smiled down at her, placing a small kiss on her nose.

"You both make me want to throw up," Fred said making a fake gagging noise as he sat next to (Y/n), making himself a plate of eggs and bacon.

"You're just jealous that you can't have what we have," Angelia threw back.

"First he needs to find a girl that likes him," Lee said with a smile as he sat down.

"I can find a girl that likes me," Fred said defensively throwing his arms in the air.

"Mr. Weasleys, Mr. Jordan, Ms. Johnson, here are your timetables," Professor McGonagall said handing out the parchment to her friends.

"Looks like I have DADA first, anyone else?" Lee asked.

"I do," Angelina said pouring herself some pumpkin juice.

(Y/n) looked up at the sound of owls rushing into the Great Hall as they dropped mail for all the students. Three parcels fell right in front of her. A smile on her lip as she recognized who they were from. She reached- grabbing the first one, and opening it to find a box filled with cookies, and a woven hat from Molly.