[ Chapter 9 ]

(Y/n) stood on the platform. The black dress Angelina had bought her for Christmas now clung to her body as she stepped forward. Not even a few steps in did she feel arms go around her waist spinning her around.

"(Y/n)!"

A smile crept on her face as she looped her arms around both George and Fred.

"I missed you both so much!"

"We missed you too, though Freddie here missed you a little more," George said nudging Fred's side. A heated blush swept on (y/n) face as she looked between the two twins. Fred just gave her a sheepish smile, that was soon replace with a scowl the second she turned around. Fred slightly nudging George in the side, as he just shrugged it off.

"I have so much to tell you guys," (Y/n) said spinning around to face the twins.

Her smile was captivating, and even George could admit that it brought a smile to his face.

"Well don't keep us waiting," George said opening the door to the carriage that would lead them back to the castle.

"Aiden found himself a girlfriend!" She said giggling about the thought.

"It's about time, who is she?" Fred asked leaning into her side and placing an arm around her shoulder. Not that she really minded it. She had terribly missed him.

"It's some girl that works with him as a professor. Her name is Emma, and she is a doll."

The three reminisce for the short carriage ride back to the castle. The twins had told (y/n) some of the pranks they had pulled in her absence. They also mentioned how they had been looking at the Marauders' map lately and saw some suspicious activity with Professor Snape and Professor Quirrell.

"You think Professor Snape and Quirrell are behind something?" (Y/n) asked as they walked back up to the common room.

"Exactly," the twins said in unison.

"And you think they are having some kind of love affair and you want to catch them in the act?" (Y/n) asked slightly raising an eyebrow. "Have you told Lee any of this?"

"Of course, we have, but he doesn't believe it," George said pouting as he stepped in front of her to stop her from walking any further. "We were thinking we could do a prank in Snape's office when they're out and then catch them on our way back."

(Y/n) let out a sigh as she stepped around George and entered the common room. "I guess we can-"

"(Y/N)! You're back!"

She was then engulfed into a big hug. She looked down to see Harry, Ron, and Hermione wrapped tightly around her.

"I missed you guys too. Have a good Christmas?" She asked as she slowly pulled away from them.

"The best! I love the book you gave me. Immediately started reading it when I saw it and finished! It was beautiful," Hermione said. "We were actually just on our way out, but I'm glad we got to see you."

"I'm glad you loved it Hermione. I'll see you all at dinner I presume?"

"Of course, bye (Y/n)!" Ron said pulling Harry and Hermione off with him.

"So, you'll help us?" Fred asked, grabbing (Y/n)'s hands and leading her to the couch where Lee and Angelina sat.

"Yeah, I guess," she said a little wary, still not sure if she took Snape as Quirrell's secret lover.

"You're back!" Angelina said jumping onto (y/n)'s lap and hugging her. "I knew the dress would look good on you!"

"I guess, everyone missed me huh?"