[ Chapter 8 ]

A/N: A lot of jumping back and forth between POV and time since this is just a filler chapter. A new chapter will be posted tomorrow like usualENJOY!

Fred sat crossed legged in the common room reminiscing on all the fun pranks he was going to pull with George that day, and the past ones he had done with (y/n). Even though all the Weasley's, and Harry had stayed for the winter break it still felt lonely not having a certain (y/h/c) head girl joining in with them.

"You miss her?"

Fred looked up, not surprised to see his twin brother leaning on the other side of the couch. He let out a sigh, running his hands through his hair. His hair was starting to get longer. His ginger hair, which was usually short was now just reaching passed his ears.

"It just feels weird pulling a prank without her."

"I know what you mean," George said finally plopping down on the couch next to his twin. He had a sad look on his face as he leaned over to nudge him. "Oi, who knew that the most stubborn annoying girl on this planet would actually end up being someone we care deeply for."

Fred looked over watching his brother closely, a small smile tugging on his lip. "Yeah, who would of thought."

He glanced up as George placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come on let's go prank Filch."

They got up from the couch, heading towards the boy's dormitory. George lingering by the door as Fred entered their room. Lee was sprawled across his bed sound asleep. Fred figured he would sleep all day after the night they all had. 

Fred walked over to his side of the room, heading towards his chest where he kept all his prank supplies. George had mentioned something about throwing dungbombs in Filch's office. It was a classic, but always good.

As he dug into his chest his hand swept a wooden frame. Picking it up he felt his chest tighten. It was a picture of (y/n). It was from their first year. George had just gotten his enchanted camera and wanted to try it out. (Y/n) didn't even know her picture was being taken. She was sitting on a windowsill in the Gryffindor common room. A book propped in her lap as she looked down, reading it. Her hair was in a loose bun, and small pieces were spiraling down covering her face. She was radiating even in this picture.

"You ready?" George asked, peaking his head into the room.

Fred looked down at the picture, a smile creeping on the side of his lip as he nodded his head up towards his brother. Reaching in and grabbing the dungbomb. "Yeah, I'm ready."

***

(Y/n) stood outside of platform 9 ¾ waiting for Aiden. It had ben ten minutes and there was still no sign of him. She was starting to get a little anxious. She let out a shaky sigh as she looked around through the crowd.

"(Y/N)!"

She slowly turned around to see Aiden sprinting towards her. His hands sprawled out in front of him. She didn't even think as she dropped her trolley running up in his arms as he twirled her around.

"I missed you so much!" She half screamed half whispered in his ear. He let out a laugh as he set her down. Both walking up to where she dropped her trolley.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry that I'm late. My work got out later then I thought it would."

"Don't even worry about it, let's go home," she said reaching out and grabbing his hand so he could apparate them home.

***

A week had already passed, and Fred was sitting in the dinning hall with Lee and George. He hadn't seen Ron or Harry all day. He assumed they were off doing something fun since he frequently saw them laughing or whispering in the halls.