[ Chapter 57 ]

A/N: Sorry it's been so long. I've been dealing with some personal stuff, but I am back. Also this chapter is 4,000 words. Enjoy :) 

The meeting ended quickly as Dumbledore handed out the new scheduled of patrolling. (Y/n) would be spending her time teamed up with Tonks, which she liked very much.

"I'm going to start dinner," Molly announced as she walked over to the sink and started preparing the food. 

"I wish I could stay, but I must leave. Until next time," Kingsley announced getting up from his chair and heading out the door. 

"Allow me to walk you out," Remus said with a smile as he joined his friend out towards the door. Everyone seemed to me moving fast as (y/n) sat back in her chair waiting for the rest of the Weasley's to arrive- along with Harry and Hermione. She looked up as a soft hand was placed on her knee. 

"Ever going to tell me what was talked about?"

"In your dreams, Weasley."

Fred looked her up and down before smirking at her. "Actually, you're in my dreams quite a lot."

"Oh, really?" She asked. "Which entails?"

"Trust me, you don't want to know," he said leaning in and kissing the nape of her neck. 

"Dinner's ready!" Molly announced, using her wand to bring the food out onto the table. (Y/n) leaned back, hoping her hair could cover her face as it stained bright pink. 

(Y/n) cleared her throat as George took a seat on her other side. "Hey are you okay?" He asked eyeing her suspiciously. 

"Yup, never better. Wow this food looks amazing," She said, digging in her plate- ignoring the weird stares she was receiving. 

It was times like this that she able to appreciate all the different people around her. She never took them for grated, and truly cared about them as if they were her own family. Her love for Aiden and Wren were uncanny. Even though they weren't blood they were her brothers, and she would do anything for them. 

Then their was George, who is and will always be her best friend. He had been by her side since the beginning, and not only had her back but always her best interest at heart. 

Ginny, Ron, Bill, Charlie, Molly, and Arthur had always made her feel welcomed. Even Percy at times. Never leaving her out, and always making her feel included. They were the family she never thought she could have. 

Sirius was her blood, and Remus was her Godfather, both creating an unbreakable bond that would help shape how she understood the meaning of love. Harry, was that same definition. She had always felt close to him. Always trying to help him when he had no one and felt alone. Maybe because she saw herself in him. A scared kid with no family to turn to. 

Lastly their was Fred who was the love of her life, and the person she could see herself spending every day with until she no longer could breathe. Though it had been a rough patch getting to where they were now she knew she would do it all over again if it meant they would be exactly where they were at.

"Nearly time for bed, I think," Mrs Weasley said with a yawn as she looked out towards the rest of the group. 

"Not just yet Molly," Sirius said pushing away his empty plate and turning towards Harry. "You know, I'm surprised at you. I thought the first thing you'd do when you got here would be to start asking questions about Voldemort."

(Y/n) could feel the atmosphere in the room change , where seconds before it had been sleepily relaxed- everyone seemed to be on alert now. 

"I did! I asked Ron and Hermione but they said they were not allowed in the Order, so-"