[ Chapter 21 ]

The wind was starting to pick up as it caused (y/n)'s hair to blow slightly in her face. She was in a white flowy dress, flowers in hand as she bent down placing them on her parent's grave.

"I miss you," she whispered before hearing a bark. She turned around to see a black shaggy dog walking closer to her.  She smiled at him as she bent down. "Aww come here cutie. I'll call you Snuffles."

The dog looked up at her wagging his tail eagerly as he leaped in her lap licking the side of her cheek. She let out a giggle as she quickly scratched behind his ears. The dog quickly raised his ears as he stared off in the distance, growling.

(Y/n) turned around seeing the same dark figure that had been haunting her dreams for months. Snuffles let out a small growl before the hooded figure raised a finger- raising Snuffles up in the air and throwing him against a tombstone.

"NO!" (y/n) cried out as she tried to get to him, but the hooded figure stopped her.

"Stupid foolish girl, how many times do I have to remind you? You can't save them all."

(Y/n) woke up with sweat beating down her temple as she looked at the clock near her bedside. It was only five in the morning. She laid back down trying to clear her mind. It had been a while since she had had a nightmare like that.

After failing to go back to sleep she got up, heading towards the bathroom and taking a quick shower. Over the summer the Weasley family had won a trip to Egypt and was just now getting back today. Due to Fred and George leaving they weren't able to spend anytime together so (y/n) had made sure to write to Lee, Wren, and Angelina letting them know to meet up.

She had invited Cedric, Katie, and Alicia but all three had turned down her offer due to them being out of town or extremely busy taking care of a relative.

After applying a small amount of makeup and leaving her hair down she walked over to her dresser pulling out a pair of shorts and t shirt as she threw on some shoes and walked out towards the kitchen.

"Morning, you're up early," Aiden said taking a sip of his coffee as he had a newspaper in his hand.

"Must be all the excitement of seeing everyone," (Y/n) said walking over to the counter and pouring herself a cup.

Aiden looked over to her-raising an eyebrow, but she just waved him off.  Before (y/n) could take a sip of her coffee a crash was heard in the living room making both (y/n) and Aiden jump slightly. Aiden held out his wand as a figure entered the kitchen.

"Wren! I missed you so much!" (Y/n) said running up to him and pulling him into a hug. "Look at you! You're so tall."

Wren let out a laugh as he shook his head. "It's not my fault you didn't grow Carter. Er sorry about just crashing in here," he said turning towards Aiden. "My family is a nightmare."

Aiden came up placing a hand on Wren's shoulder, a smile on his face. "My house is your house. You're always welcome. I'm going to head out to work (y/n) you'll be okay getting to Diagon Alley? Because I can stay and-"

(Y/n) just laughed wrapping her arms around his chest as she shook her head. "Go Aiden, I'm nearly sixteen. I'll be fine." He let out a chuckle, kissing her on top of her head before leaving.

"Your brother is hot." Wren said sitting down on the dinning table with a smirk.

"Wren! Eww no gross. Plus aren't you with Lee?"

"Just stating a fact, now come on I have so much to tell you," Wren said getting up and pulling her towards the living room where they sat down.

"So, what's going on?" (Y/n) asked.