[ Chapter 64 ]

A/N: Trying something new... SMUT WARNING (towards the middle of the chapter)

(Y/n) held a shaky breath as she gripped her broom tightly. She looked at herself one more time in the mirror before nodding and walking out to meet the rest of her teammates.

The air had already seemed to pick up, and she knew it was only a matter of minutes until the rain would kick in. "Okay everyone listen up," she said- her voice booming with excitement and nerves. "You all have been training really hard for this. Even though we're just playing Ravenclaw they still have a pretty good teams with Davies as their captain. I want you to give it your all. I believe in each and every one of you," she said, allowing her eyes to trail every player.

They all wore smiles on their face as both Fred and Harry gave her encouraging nods. "No matter what happens out there I am proud, but for the love of Merlin please let us win."

The rest of the team let out a quick cheer as they exited out the tent. (Y/n) smiled to herself as she started to walk out but was stopped at the grab of a wrist. She looked up to see Fred and George smiling down at her.

"Where thoust go."

"I will follow," she said, a smile lightening up her face as she followed after her two best friends.

The rain was already pouring down making the ground a muddy murky color. She gripped her broom as Lee's voice echoed through the stands.

"Now introducing the best team, don't look at me like that Professor McGonagall, you know it's true. Gryffindor!"

(Y/n) felt the adrenaline pumping through her veins as she flew around the pitch and landing right in front of Roger Davies, and Madam Hooch.

"You know the drill, captains shake hands."

(Y/n) gripped Roger's hand firmly as they shook hands, allowing the game to begin. The rain was beating down her face hard, making it hard to see where everything was. It gave her flashbacks all the years ago when the dementors had come and cost them their game.

She saw Angelina moving fast within the sea of blue and she darted catching the quaffle with one hand as she threw it in the post.

"Ten points for Gryffindor! What a brilliant team!"

"Jordan!" McGonagall voice yelled through the stands, and (y/n) had to hold back a laugh as she ducked down from where a bludger was heading her way.

"Weasley!" she yelled looking up to where Fred and George were.

"Sorry love, I can't see anything in this weather. It's going to be a miracle for Harry to find the snitch," Fred said coming up next to her. She just nodded as she zoomed forward, stealing the quaffle from the Ravenclaw team and throwing it in the goal post.

She felt the thrill of her team as she leaded them through the game. Even though she was completely soaked she refused to lose grip on her broom as she darted around the pitch. She looked up towards Ron who was doing absolutely amazing despite the Slytherins saying, "Weasley cannot save a thing, he cannot block a single thing, that's why Weasley is our King."

(Y/n) could feel her blood boil, but she shook it off as she raced side by side Angelina and Katie Bell who had taken the third spot for chaser.

Katie Bell threw her last score before she heard Wren's voice through the microphone. "Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

(Y/n) laughed as she heard Wren's own enthusiasm even though she had just beat his team house. A smile present as she flew down to the rest of her team throwing Angelina into a hug.