[ Chapter 56 ]

PART 1:

"HE WHAT? YOU WHAT?" (y/n) demanded as she looked at the twins. "Why didn't you tell me you placed a bet with Ludo Bagman?"

"We were ashamed that we let him scandal his way with us."

"Yeah, but it's all good now because Harry gave us the winnings." 

"I feel so betrayed," (Y/n) huffed, crossing her arms as she sat on Fred's bed. The whole time they were at Hogwarts last year the twins had lost all their savings and she had no clue. 

"Hey," Fred said sitting on the other side of the bed. He looked her over, almost immediately sensing what she was thinking. He grabbed her hand pulling her into his chest as he rubbed her back slightly. "Last year was a rough year for all of us. We just didn't want to add any more stress to the matter."

She slightly nodded, relaxing to his touch. "Well I had no problem telling you," George said with a laugh as Fred reached over and threw a pillow at him.

(y/n) reached over, giving Fred a slight kiss on the cheek, before squirming her way out of his grasp. "Sorry boys I have an order meeting in five minutes I need to go to."

"Are you ever going to tell us what happens? I'm your best friend! And he's your boyfriend!" George complained as he laid down in her spot. 

"You know I would if I could. I'm not trying to get on Dumbledore's bad side now."

Fred nodded, jumping up abruptly and tacking her into a hug- making them both fall to the ground. "Guess you can't go."

"Freddie," (y/n) said laughing as she tried to get him off of her. "You're heavy."

"Fat? Did you just call me fat? I'm offended!"

(Y/n) tried to hide her laugh as she got serious. "You're offended? I'm offended that you jumped on me, and I called you heavy not fat."

"I will never understand you two," George said, sitting up from the bed and shaking his head. 

"And you never will, you just got to love us," (y/n) laughed sticking her tongue out at them. "But really I have to go," She said finally releasing herself from Fred's grasp. "I'll see you. Love you," She said placing another kiss on his cheek. 

"Stay," Fred whispered, looking her over with pleading eyes.

"You know I can't," she said entwining their hands together. 

Fred just nodded, not liking any ounce of it. "I love you too," he said crossing his arms as he watched her leave. 

(y/n) walked down the stairs into the kitchen where the order meeting was taking place. Most of the members had arrived so she took a comfortable seat next to Sirius as they waited for the others to arrive. 

Wren walked in a few moments later taking a seat next to her- leaning forward. "Where were you?" (Y/n) questioned. She hadn't seen him all morning. 

"Hermione cornered me to lecture about the treatment of Kreacher. Ever since you told him to be nice to everyone in here, he just weirdly stares at us. Quite creepy."

"When did Hermione get in?" Sirius asked as he turned to face them. 

"A few days ago," (Y/n) said leaning back in her chair. "She hasn't really left upstairs if I'm being honest. Said she has a weird feeling about the whole place."

 "I don't have a good feeling about today's meeting," Wren said. "Maybe she's onto something."

"What happened to being optimistic?"