[ Chapter 51 ]

A/n: Prepare yourself.

"Nothing, there is nothing in here that can help restore anything we might have forgotten. Are we not witches and wizards? How does any of this make sense?"

"Ginny, we'll think of something. It's already been a few days. Maybe we should just take a break and revise tomorrow." (Y/n) said resting her hand on the young girls shoulder.

"I agree," Wren said closing his book. "Fresh mind tomorrow morning. Plus we need to get ready for the third task tomorrow. Maybe wish a certain raven haired boy with glasses good luck?" 

Ginny went bright pink, closing her book as Wren shot her a wink and laughed. "Fine," she mumbled. "I'll see you both before the third task, and don't be late." She flipped her long ginger hair behind her shoulder, walking out with much attitude.

When she was gone, Wren turned around a smile on his face. "I know something you don't know."

(Y/n) bit her lip slightly nodding her head. "Okay, queen of gossip. Spill the tea."

"Nope, not going to, but I was told to give this to you," Wren said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a single envelope. "Don't forget tonight's a full moon.  Might help if you look at your crystal glazer. See you later, princess."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as she picked the envelope off the table, and examined it. It was a plain letter, but the words accelerated her heartbeat. 

(y/n) Carter- Potter- Black, 

You captivated my heart the first time I ever met you. I spent countless hours, days, months, years trying to figure out how to make you the happiest person, because no matter what timeline we fall into you make me happy. Even when you have nothing left you pick the pieces up, and prove how strong you really are. You inspire me to be everything I want to be. My dreams, my goals are a constant support that comes from you. I know the joke shop wouldn't nearly been as far along as it is if George and I didn't have you. I love you, and above all appreciate you. 

x

Meet me, where it all began.

(y/n) looked at the letter, taking in every word. Meet me, where it all began. She knew that wherever she would go, he would follow. He would be the person she could always rely on, count on, and go to if anything were to happen. 

She didn't have to think twice about what he meant. She could feel the pull they carried like a string, and the more she tugged on it the more she could sense where he was. Her legs carried her so fast, up the stairs, and landing outside the astronomy tower. 

This was where they had their first kiss, all those years ago from a stupid game of truth or dare. When the pieces started to click and their story started to entwine. 

(y/n) slowly opened the door, allowing herself to fully take in the scene in front of her. Spread out in a heart were red roses, a picnic of all her favorite foods, and two glasses of butterbeer. 

She inhaled deeply, smiling as she was met with brown eyes. "Freddie."

He had a huge grin on his face as he stepped forward and pulled her into a hug. Allowing himself to be swept in the scent he had smelled in his amortentia so many times before. 

"You're beautiful," he said pulling away and placing a small kiss on the tip of her nose. "I want you to know that I'm never going to stop loving you."

"I hope so," (y/n) laughed as she wrapped her hands around his waist, and pulled him in closer. "This is all perfect, you really didn't have to do this."