[ Chapter 16 ]

A/N: Y'all we are ranked #3 for witchesandwizards!! I never in a million years thought that it would be a possibility. Here is an early steamy chapter for all of you! Thank you! Thank you so much for your support!! <3 -uglydiaries 

The wind swept through (y/n)'s skin giving her goosebumps as she stood standing in front of the same grave she had been the night before. She crunched down taking the small white rose in her hand.

"He will come for you."

(Y/n) turned around, the hooded figure standing next to an upkept grave. The once white rose now rested in his hand.

"Who are you?" She asked, taking a few steps back so she could get a better look at the man. He wore a satin black cloak that swished all the way to the ground. Not an ounce of him being seen.

"I am your past, present, and future."

(Y/n) shook her head as she tried to take another step back, but ultimately falling over. She placed her palms on the ground slowly pulling herself up as she looked at what she tripped on. Lying beside her was Fred and George's body.

"No- no, this isn't real," she said pulling them closer and sobbing in their chest. "Stop, make the pain stop."

"You can't save them (Y/n)."

(Y/n) woke up to sweat beating down her temple as she sat up. It was completely dark inside besides the silhouettes of her friends in their beds. She laid back down, closing her eyes as she tried to control her breathing.

She hated the effect the dream was having on her, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen, something soon. She looked out her window as the moon hung high in the sky. Only a few more days before she could use the crystal glazer Angelina had given her for her birthday. She made a mental note to go to the owlery where Peanut was and send a letter to Aiden about it as well.

After contemplating and sitting in the dark she slowly crept her way out of her room down to the common room where she climbed up the stairs to the boy's dormitory. She peaked her head inside debating if she should wake up Fred or George. Though her relationship with Fred was a little bit better she still felt weird about how he had acted. Slowly she made her way to George's bed and shook him awake.

"Georgie."

"Mhm- what?"

"George, it's (Y/n), I had a nightmare."

"Okay, come here," He said lifting up his comforter and scooting over as (Y/n) slipped her body taking in his warmth. His voice husky from sleep. It wasn't the same as when she was with Fred, but she still felt safe as George wrapped him arm around her. He was the closest thing to having a brother. He was home.

***

Sunlight streamed in the room slowly waking (y/n) up as she moved against George's side. Opening her eyes to see Lee hoovering over the bed.

"Good morning?" She asked yawning, pulling the comforter closer to her chest.

"You know you're in the wrong twin's bed right?" Lee asked, sending her a playful smile, and ducking down as (Y/n) throw a pillow at him which ultimately hit Fred, waking him up.

"Hey!" Fred called out as he rubbed his head.

"Sorry Freddie, it was meant for Lee," (Y/n) said slowly getting out of bed and stretching as George rolled over.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing in here?"

(Y/n) sighed as she looked over to Fred. Even with himself just waking up he made (y/n)'s cheek turn a slight pink. He was shirtless, his body toned from all the quidditch practices. His hair messy and wild as he combed his hands through it.