[ Chapter 62 ]

The walk back to the Great Hall gave (y/n) chills as she stole glances at her best friend. Not only did she not remember giving her that ominous message a few seconds after she said it but she was now complaining of a small headache that had started to form at her temple. 

"Ang, maybe you should go see Madam Promfrey?"

"Rubbish, I am perfectly fine. I'm probably just dizzy from tryouts," Angelina said shrugging a bit as they turned the corridor. "Honestly if you want to be worried about someone I would be worried about Fred and George. They're acting to giddy."

(Y/n) looked out to her two best friends that were walking slightly in front of them. Since tryouts that morning they had been acting quite unusual. They had practically been jumping up, and down all day. Not that this was anything new for the twins, but usually she was in on their little insider prank. 

Immediately (y/n) scrunched her nose up in disgust. A wretched smell drifted through the air, and the more she walked into the Great Hall the more she had to cover her nose with the sleeve of her robe. 

In front of the hall stood professor Umbridge drenched in what seemed to be Fred and George's latest invention. She had seen snippets of the product written down in their dorm a few days prior. 

"Fred," (y/n) said coming to stand beside him as he smiled down at her. "You didn't."

"Oh but we did," George said to her left. "The smell will stay on her skin for at least 72 hours."

(Y/n) smiled up at the two shaking her head. "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant."

"YOU TWO!" A voice boomed through the Great Hall. "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" Umbridge screeched. "I WANT THEM EXPELLED IMMEDIATELY!"

"How do you know it was us?" George asked a smile toying on his lips.

"Yeah, did you see us do it?"

Umbridge sent a glare their way as she pulled her wand out, and took an extremely close step towards the two. 

"Professor Umbridge!" A voice called out making the witch turn around. "You of all people know we do not display violence in this castle. Put down your wand." Professor McGongall stood tall as she walked up with Professor Dumbledore. "Now did you see the twins do um well what exactly is this?"

"DOES IT MATTER IF I SAW THEM? YOU KNOW THEY ARE BEHIND IT!" Umbridge yelled. 

"Professor, if you will please come with me," Dumbledore said leading Umbridge out of the Great Hall. (Y/n) swore when he walked by he sent the twins a small wink. 

"I have never seen someone so mad before," Ron said coming up with Hermione and Harry.

"Brilliant is what it is!" Lee said jumping onto George's back- which resulted in both of them falling over. 

"You both could get expelled you know," Hermione said. "Do you even care?"

"No," the twins said in unison, a smile etched into their face. George slowly getting up from the floor as he went over and high fived Fred. 

Hermione let out a huff as she turned around and dragged Ron and Harry behind her. Both sending the twins sheepish smiles. 

"Come on love, lets go eat." Fred said gripping (y/n)'s hand and leading her towards the table. She leaned into him as she happily poured herself some pumpkin juice and began eating. 

"Brilliant! You both are absolutely brilliant!" Wren said coming in to sit between George and Lee. "I thought she was going to hex you both."

"That's what I said!" Lee said with a smile as he put an arm around Wren.