[ Chapter 11 ]

Dear (y/n),

I hope your summer is coming along. George and I have been thinking and we want to open up a joke shop. Iknow it might be a stupid idea. Actually, scratch that it's a bloody brilliant idea. I just hope that you think it's good. You know, since you're one of our partners in crime. We are going to need your brilliant, beautiful brain.

-Stop flirting Freddie! Hiya (y/n), Georgie here. Thought we'd share a parchment instead of sending you multiple letters. Anyways as Fred was stating we could really use your help with some of the ideas. We have a lot already just not sure how to make it. Wewere thinking we could pick you up!

-Freddie again, sorry I wanted to be the one to ask you.

-sap, ow Freddie just hit me!

-ANYWAYS I was wondering, well we were hoping that you would want to spend the last half of summer break at the burrow. uh we miss you. Let us know! Love, your best friends in the whole world Gred and Forge.

(Y/n) looked down at the letter in her hand, smiling to herself. They were such idiots.

"Something has you in a good mood," Aiden stated walking into the kitchen. A cup of coffee in his hand, and a newspaper in the other.

"Hey, would you be cool if I spent the last half of summer at the burrow?" (Y/n) asked playing with the hem of her dress. Her nerves taking over the pit in her stomach.

It had been two weeks into summer break, and though she loved being at the small cottage Aiden rented out she missed her friends. She missed them deeply, only receiving a handful of letters from Fred, George, Ron, Lee, Angelina, and Hermione. She had gotten Hermione's letter that morning asking if she had heard from Harry. Apparently, no one had received a letter back from him, including herself.

"Yeah, I don't see a problem with that at all," Aiden said beaming down at the young girl. "Now come on, lets go shopping," he said holding out his hand for her to take.

***

Back at the Burrow, the Weasley's could be seen running around on broomsticks in the air, playing a game of quidditch.

"Fred!" Ginny, the only and youngest girl screamed from the front porch.

"Go away," Ron yelled. "We're in the middle of a game."

The boys snickered at his comment as they flew through the air trying to make points. Currently Fred's team was winning- which consist of Bill and himself as George and Ron were on the opposite team.

Bill, was visiting from Egypt, taking a break from all the curse breaking.

"Your girlfriend wrote you back you dip wit," Ginny yelled slamming the door behind her.

Fred stopped in the air, dropping the quaffle that use to be in his hand. His head shooting in the direction that Ginny just was. He flew down to the ground running inside.

"We have a game!" Ron yelled back.

Bill shook his head laughing, "young love."

Fred opened the back door looking around as his mom passed by. "It's on the table dear." His hands reaching out and grabbing the little letter, scanning every word.

Dear Freddie and Georgie,

I miss you both so much! And a joke shop??? Don't pull my string! That is a bloody brilliant idea! I am so proud of you both. I wish I had my future in order. GUESS WHAT! Aiden said I can spend summer at the burrow with you guys! We'll be leaving in two weeks. Only two more weeks until you see your brilliant, beautiful brain of a best friend. Love and miss you both, (Y/n).