[ Chapter 35 ]

"Wake up before I make you!"

(y/n) rolled over in her sleep grumbling slightly as Wren turned on the lights in her room. He had been staying with her all summer and made it a mission to wake her up at the crack of dawn.

"What time is it?" she asked yawning as she looked out her window. There was no sign that the sun was coming out anytime soon.

"4am now hurry up and get ready, it's Quidditch World Cup day! And you, get to see your sexy hot boyfriend," Wren said with a laugh as (y/n) threw a pillow at him.

Aiden had made sure that Wren never went back to the nightmare he called home. What broke her heart more was the fact that his father did not even blink an eye- he just let Wren go.

(Y/n) slowly got herself up from out of bed and threw on some jeans and a green hoodie- in support of the Irish. She walked downstairs to see Aiden and Wren already talking with a coffee in hand.

"Well, looks like sleeping beauty has finally decided to wake up," Wren joked handing her a cup and a piece of toast.

"Shut it," she said playfully as she bit into the toast. "Why are we up so early again?"

"We have to walk to the portkey. Wren are you familiar with floo powder?"

"Yes sir."

Within a matter of seconds (y/n) had stepped foot into the fireplace, holding the floo powder in hand and saying, "The burrow." Green light consumed her body as she fell out on the other side. Strong hands wrapped around her bringing her in a tight hug as gunpowder and cinnamon clouded her senses.

"Fred," she whispered tightening her grip around his waist. "I missed you." He slightly pulled away from her, gripping her face and pulling her into a kiss. It was a sweet gentle kiss that had her wanting more.

"I've been waiting all summer to do that."

"Okay, okay, you had your time now step aside," George said bringing her into a tight hug. "I missed you!"

"Aww, Georgie I missed you too."

"Oh, my goodness look at you!" Before (y/n) had time to react Mrs. Weasley had pulled her into a hug, right when Wren stepped through the fireplace. "Wren, you poor sweet baby, come here."

(Y/n) had managed to squeeze out of Mrs. Weasley grip as she pulled Wren into a hug. "(Y/n), its so good to see you."

"Harry," she said giving him a warm smile and pulling him into a big embrace. After she had gotten out of the hospital she had sat down with him and told him everything she had known about her family and apologized profoundly for keeping it a secret.

*FLASHBACK*

"(Y/n) you don't have to apologize. I understand. I'm just happy I'm not alone. I actually have family," he said reaching over and squeezing her hand. "You know, I always saw you as an older sister, so this just makes it so much more real. I can't believe you're my cousin."

"We will always be family."

Harry reached into his bag before pulling out a single photograph. "I want you to have this." He handed the photo to her before getting up, with his suitcase in hand. "Professor Lupin gave it to me before he left but I think you should have it."

It was a photo of James and Amelia Potter smiling and the last second Amelia jumping on James back making them fall backwards and laughing.

"Thank you Harry."

"Hello Mr. Potter, Miss. Carter," Professor McGonagall said entering the Gryffindor common room. "This is for you," she said handing (y/n) a small envelope and walking away.