[ Chapter 32 ]

(Y/n) was wrapped in hugs by the time she had gotten off the platform. Her arms wrapped tightly around the twins and she told them all the fun she had with Aiden. Wren made her promise that his visit to her house would be a secret.

"So, tell me about your latest prank," (y/n) said with a lighthearted laugh as they walked to the common room together. Wren, Lee, and Angelina were following closely behind them.

"You missed it!" George said as he looked over to Fred.

"Yeah, we played a wicked prank on Malfoy and his goons," Fred laughed letting his fingers caress her back. She felt her face heat up at the sudden contact- trying her hardest for it not to get to her.

"Wow looks like you guys had a good holiday. Thanks again for the honeydukes sweets. They were so delicious."

"Anything for our best friend," George said with a smile.

The twins had made a small care package as her Christmas gift filling it with all her favorite sweets and joke shop supplies. It was one of the nicest gifts, and she appreciated the thought.

"I surely missed some girl time," Angelina said walking up and pulling her away from the twins. "Sorry, but I'm taking her," she smirked- dragging (Y/n) up into the girl's dormitory as she winked at George.

"Wow, you must have really missed me," (y/n) laughed as she walked over and sat on her bed. Alicia and Katie were nowhere to be seen which she was grateful for as she watched her friend. "Ang, what's wrong?"

Angelina was currently walking back and forth, pacing as she twirled her wand in her hand. "(Y/n), I overheard something, and we have a problem," she said taking a seat on her bed as she looked over.

"What'd you hear?"

(Y/n) was starting to feel a little uneasy as she looked over at her best friend. Angelina always had a sweet and calm demeanor; she had rarely seen her freak out in all their years of friendship. Ang was the type to make all the bad go away.

"I think Hazel is planning another attack against you with Fred," she sighed. "I overheard her talking to Pansy Parkinson about how she was going to plan a date with him."

"I don't understand what her problem is. I've never even done anything to her before."

"I'm just worried for you."

"Thanks Ang, I appreciate you."

(Y/n) laid down on her bed, relaxing as she felt another day take over her. She had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen. And she was not ready to find out what it was.

***

The next couple of months flew by faster than (y/n) would have liked. She spent most of her time with Hermione and Ginny as she studied for her OWLS. She had spent the last two nights in detention with the twins as they had gotten caught by Filch when they were filling the Slytherin common room with bubbles.

She was lacking in sleep due to the detention as she slugged her way to Professor McGonagall's office. She lightly knocked before opening up the door.

Professor McGonagall was seated behind her desk. Her robes were sleek, and it looked like she was wearing a new hat.

"Ah, Ms. Carter please come in and take a seat." (y/n) nodded, closing the door behind her as she took a seat across from her. "As you may know this meeting is to go over your career ideas you might have, and to help you decide what subjects you should continue into the sixth and seventh year. Have you thought about what you would like to do after you leave Hogwarts?"