[ Chapter 54 ]

A/N: Sorry if this isn't the best chapter. I've rewritten it about five times and still can't get it to be as good as I want it to be. More of a filler chapter. Enjoy :)

(Y/n) thought that idea of staying in her dead father's bedroom would be a little eerie since she had no strong connection to him. But it turned into a blessing in disguise. No one had touched his items since his passing so she had spent the whole night rummaging through his belongings. 

She couldn't help but smile as a small wood carving on his desk drew in her attention. Initials: A.P. He also had stuffed pictures under his mattress of her mum and him when they were teenagers.

(y/n) traced the outline of the pictures with her fingers. They looked so happy together. They were laughing in almost every single one of them. Kissing in a few. (y/n) took the pictures stashing them in her suitcase and closing her eyes as she anticipated the rest of her time there. 

***

"Master must wake up now."

(y/n) opened her eyes and with a jolt- screaming on the top of her lungs. She heard footsteps instantly running up the stairs as the door barged opened. Remus, Sirius, Aiden, and Wren stormed into the room, wands at the ready as they looked back at her in worry. 

"Kreacher did not mean to scare master."

"Master?" (y/n) asked looking at the house elf. 

Sirius shook his head as he started laughing. "I see you met the family house elf. He must of recognized you as Regulus' daughter."

"Don't talk to me you nasty little brat of a blood traitor it is. Oh, my poor mistress, what would she say if she saw Kreacher serving? Now Kreacher can serve his true master." 

Sirius clenched his jaw and (y/n) got up from the bed turning towards the house elf. "Kreacher, you must never say another bad word about Sirius. Do you understand?"

Kreacher stared at her for a few minutes before nodding, bowing down to her. "My apologizes," he muttered before walking out the door. 

"Well he seems like a delight," Wren said with a laugh. Remus just shook his head as he placed a gentle hand on Sirius' shoulder. 

(Y/n) instantly beamed at them remembering the conversation she had with Aiden. Remus caught her eye giving her a weird look as he moved Sirius out of the room. "I can't believe they're together!" She squealed. 

"Whose together?" Wren asked looking in between Aiden and (y/n) as if he had somehow missed the memo. Which in his case, he had.

"Sirius and Remus!"

Wren looked wide eyed before looking back towards the door where Remus and Sirius had walked out. "I knew I saw Remus come out of Sirius room last night!"

"What?" Aiden asked looking slightly surprised. "And you're just telling me this now?"

"Girls," (y/n) huffed crossing her arms over her chest. Aiden and Wren sent her a small smile which she returned. "Okay, now it's time for you guys to leave so I can change. We have a big day ahead of us."

Aiden and Wren nodded walking out as she walked over to her suitcase. She had no idea what today's training had entail so she thought it would be best to be comfortable but still practical for the day. She tied her hair up in a ponytail, applying a small amount of makeup before looking in the mirror for approval. 

She walked down the stairs to see Tonks and Mad-Eyed Moody already waiting for them. Tonks was currently sitting next to Aiden, their hands clasped slightly together as they ate breakfast. Moody was talking to Wren about different poisons while Remus and Sirius were in the middle of making pancakes.