Author Note <3

PLEASE READ:

First off let me start by saying I am sorry. 

I'm sorry. 

I have had one of the toughest last few months then I have experienced in a very long time. (Backstory) I am a full time college student while also working full time at a hospital. Up until recently I was dealing with a lot of negativity at work and my mental health went to complete shit because of it. Due to that I completely lost all motivation to write. I was lost in a slump and trying so hard to push chapters out to all of you, but couldn't. 

I found out this week that I got the promotion that I had been working so hard to get. This allows me to slowly separate myself from the negativity at work and allow myself to have a lot more free time on the computer. With that being said my goal for this story is to finish it within the next few months. The post day will still be Wednesday, meaning a new chapter will be out on 4/6, and continue to be like that until I bring myself to post twice a week like I was. 

Thank you to all of you for your kind words thus far. Seeing your comments telling me to "take all the time I need" really meant so much to me. This is the first story I have ever posted and it means the absolute world to me. The mere fact that 1 person has read it and likes it blows my mind and now I have hundreds of you reading it, and I can't wrap my head around that idea. 

I also want to say a special thank you to @ajamiecb and @xteenagetrashx. Your comments and sweet words really made my day. This story is just words on a screen but I am also a human being that is behind it. 

Secondly, I want to state that the prequel of Soft Whispers following the Marauders era with Amelia Potter is still coming out. I'm still trying to map how I want everything to play out. I have a few cute ideas and am so excited to share it with all of you. 

Now if you made it this far from the authors note then hi and thank you. Let's be friends. I have my Instagram public @amberilla_fall and would love to have some more Harry Potter friends. (Not a single friend of mine has seen all the Harry Potter movies) DM if you add, and let me know you're from wattpad so I can add you back and we can be friends. <3