[ Chapter 53]

Dear (y/n) Carter, 

I'm writing this to inform you of an interesting discovery we found. It seems to us that your visions have stopped because the connection that tied you to them was no longer needed. I would still advise you to use your crystal glazer. These are dark times among us, and you never know who you can trust. As for your visions, it's still unclear if you will receive them again. I don't know if it's from the grief of losing Cedric or not, but I'll keep looking into it for you. As of now this is all I have been able to find. Keep your head up kiddo. I'm rooting for you. 

always, 

Bill Weasley

(Y/n) looked over the letter for the seventh time that hour. She had hoped that the grief was the main cause of her lack in visions. The harder she tried the more she was unable to call upon her power. 

She hadn't realized how much she missed it until it was gone. It amazed her how grief worked. The way that nothing felt right in this world. She wondered if this was how Remus and Sirius felt when they lost James, Lily, and Amelia. She had only lost one friend when they had lost much more. 

She looked up from her letter as the front door creeped open. "You're home late," she stated making Aiden jump from where he was standing. 

"You scared me." He said, holding his hand over his chest as he tried to calm his heartbeat down. 

"So who were you with?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was doing stuff for the order," he said taking his coat off and hanging it in the side closet. "Shouldn't you be in bed it's-"

"Two in the morning to be exact, and there is no way you went on business for the order dressed like that. So are you going to tell me who the lucky person is?"

"What makes you even think I'm seeing someone right now?" He asked, rolling his eyes as he sat down on the other end of the sofa. 

"I've had my suspicions for a while now actually," (y/n) said with a small smile. 

"Oh, really now? Since when?"

"The Quidditch tournament."

Aiden's looked away as he stood up and grabbed the newspaper that was hanging off one of the tables. "You've had your suspicions for almost a year now? What makes you so sure about the Quidditch tournament?"

"It's when you walked into the tent, you were all flustered. Kind of like how you are now," (y/n) said leaning forward into her seat. "So are you going to tell me who the lucky person is?"

"I much rather not," Aiden said looking down as he tried to not make any eye contact.

"Ahh! So there is someone! Oh come on, you know everything about Fred and I."

"Unfortunately," he said giving her a side eye. "Fine, her name is Tonks. She's part of the order."

"Oh I know her. She's the one that's a metamorphmagus." (y/n) said with a warm smile. "Though I thought she had a thing for Remus."

Aiden let out a laugh as he slightly shook his head. "No, I think Remus has been a little busy with someone else."

"What? Who?" (y/n) asked standing up abruptly. 

Aiden shook his head as he watched his sister list a bunch of names. "Try someone closer to home."

"Wren?" (y/n) gasped which led Aiden to laugh even harder. He sat back down in his seat as he stared at his sister in amusement. 

"No, try closer to your home."

"I'm not really following. Wait you don't mean." The smile on Aiden's face confirmed her suspicion and she jumped up and down in glee. "Remus and Sirius! No way."