[ Chapter 41 ]

A/N: 3,000 words. Getting a sense of deja vu..... the only thing is this outcome isn't going to be the same as chapter 9. Enjoy :)

(y/n) rested her head on Fred's shoulder as they sat in the Great Hall. All the students were still tickling in and the excitement was roaring off everyone's body.

"We should throw a party," Wren said taking a seat next to Lee.

"Shouldn't you be with the other Ravenclaws?" George joked as he threw a roll at Wren's head.

"Please, they won't even notice that I'm gone. I spent most of time with you lot anyways."

"Can I have everyone's attention please," Dumbledore's voice echoed through the hall silencing everyone. (Y/n) looked to see that the Beauxbatons had taken a seat at the Ravenclaw table and the Durmstrang were with the Slytherins. "I have a pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable."

(Y/n) turned her attention to the Ravenclaw table as one of the Beauxbatons girls- still clutching a muffler around her head gave a derisive laugh.

"No one's making you stay," Hermione whispered from a few seats down.

"The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast. I now invite you to eat, drink, and make yourself at home."

"What's that?" Ron asked, pointing at a large dish of some sort- seemed to be that of a stew. Hermione shook her head as she leaned in closer to him.

"Bouillabaisse."

"Bless you," Ron said looking over at her, but she just shook her head making (y/n) laugh.

"Ron, she didn't sneeze she was telling you the dishes name," (Y/n) said putting a little bit of it on her plate.

"Yes!" Hermione said beaming at her. "It's French, I had it on holiday summer before last. It's very nice."

(Y/n) turned her attention to Fred and George who were trying to get a head count for tonight's party. "Don't forget we're going to need food if we're throwing it in the Gryffindor common room."

"I can go, I'll just change into a Niffler so no one will notice." Wren said in between bites as he devoured the mash potatoes on his plate.

"Charming. I guess I'll go with you," (y/n) sighed looking down at her plate that seemed fuller by the minute.

"Well don't seem too disappointed that you're going with me," Wren joked before looking her over. "Hey, you good?"

(y/n) let out a forced smile as she nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm just tired that's all." In truth she didn't feel the need to tell them that her nightmares had returned, and she wasn't getting any sleep.

Remus had sent a few more letters explaining that it actually went further down the Potter family tree. Being a seer was more common back in the 15th century. She just wasn't sure how to unlock her abilities and what it meant for her.

"Hello, earth to (y/ n)?" Fred said with a dopey smile. He was currently waving a hand in front of her face. "Thought I lost you there. Dinner's over."

(Y/n) sent him a warm smile as she nodded. She went to walk over to Wren who was waiting for her, but Fred put a hand on her shoulder stopping her in place. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, perfect. Sorry just zoning out. You know, all the excitement with the tournament."

Fred gave her a wary look before nodding and kissing the top of her head. "Okay, I'll see you in a few."