[ Chapter 37 ]

(Y/n) looked out to the world in front of her. The skies were swirling together in hues of dark blue and grey. The wind was starting to pick up and she clung to her jacket trying to stay warm.

She wasn't quite sure exactly where she was. In front of her was the entrance to a giant maze- no sign of life around her.

"Hello?" She called out. She took a step forward, her feet sinking into the soil surface.

"You shouldn't be here."

She turned around to see the once hooded figure that had haunted her dreams all those years ago.

"I thought this ended, I thought-"

"That I would go away once you learned the truth about your parents? There is so much more that you don't know. This is only the beginning."

She took a step forward as the figure glided to the side. "Who are you?"

"I told you once before. I am your past, present, and future."

She let out a sigh as she looked around. "Totally not vague at all. Okay, so what is this? Where are we?"

"Hogwarts. You can't save him. He must die."

"I can't save who?" She asked turning around but the figure was already gone. "I don't like this," she whispered as she walked around the maze.

Before she had time to react, a green spark split through the air hitting her chest. She fell backwards- gripping her hand to her chest, but the pain only increased. Her whole body was burning on fire. Her vision turning slightly burry as a single person stood in front of her. She tried to reach out, but all her strength left her as the figure bent down whispering a single word in her ear. "Seer."

(y/n) broke out in a cold sweat, looking around her room. She tried to calm her breathing as she laid on her back.

She looked over at her mirror as it read 5:00AM. Today was September 1st, and she was itching to return back to Hogwarts. She had already packed the night before- grabbing a pair of jeans and hoodie she made her way downstairs.

"No surprise that you are up already," (Y/n) said walking down to where Aiden was. He gave her a small smile bringing the cup of coffee in his hand up to his mouth.

"Just made a fresh batch. Is everything okay? You look like you just saw a ghost."

She took a seat across from him- stretching her legs out. "I think I just might of. Remember when I told you I was having those nightmares? They're back. At first I thought it was because my subconscious needed me to know who my real parents were, but now I'm not so sure."

Aiden looked her over, a sorrow look on his face. "I'll look into it if you would like. I'll talk to Bill before he leaves for Egypt and see if he can find anything out at the ministry."

She gave him a small smile. Sometimes she forgot how close Aiden was to Bill. They had both attended Hogwarts together and were actually really close friends. "There's something else," she said. "Before the dream ended well it might sound a little crazy," she said trailing off. She wasn't sure how to come out and just say it because she herself didn't know how to feel about it. 

"Go on," Aiden said nodding his head in her direction.

"Someone said the word seer, and it got me thinking. All these nightmares they've been coded, almost like a message. The figure in my dream said I wouldn't be able to save him. What if it's a message about someone who might die?"

"(Y/n), I don't know. Has there been other instance in your dreams that might indicate this?"

"I saw Sirius last year in his animagus form in one of my dreams. I didn't realize it was him at first until I had seen him change in person. I also saw," she paused looking down at her hands. "Well, I saw Fred and George- dead. You don't think it's actually going to happen do you?"