[ Chapter 39 ]

(Y/n) sat down in the Great Hall with Angelina, filling up her plate with bacon and eggs. The hall was already bouncing with excitement for the first day as students chatted with friends on what to expect about the Triwizard Tournament.

She, however, was currently looking at her schedule that Professor McGonagall had given her. She decided to take six classes this year in pursuit of her career to be an Auror: Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Divination.

"I wonder how long Professor Moody is going to last as the DADA teacher," Angelina asked taking a small bite of her muffin.

"At the rate, each year is going I say he'll leave by the end of this year," (y/n) said with a laugh as she reached over and grabbed her pumpkin juice. "Though he does seem wicked so I guess only time will tell."

"Good morning love," Fred said walking into the hall with George and Lee by his side. He placed a soft kiss on top of her head before sitting down and filling his plate up with breakfast. "I think this is going to be a great academic year."

(Y/n) just rolled her eyes as she looked over to the twins. "Yeah that's only because you're taking three classes."

George let out a laugh as he reached over and handed her two candies. "Try these out for us."

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to put anything you make into my mouth," she said throwing them back at him- which he caught effortlessly.

"We still on for the welcome back party?" Lee asked taking a seat in between George and Harry.

"Absolutely- hey where's Wren?" Fred asked looking around.

Lee just shrugged as he looked over at the Ravenclaw table which happened to be empty of the golden hair boy. "Maybe he's sleeping in?"

"Leave it to Wren to sleep in on the first day," (y/n) said as she reached over to grab more bacon. She never could quite understand how the elves always made it so perfect.

"Hey, isn't it a bit early for mail?" Angelina asked looking up as two owls flew into the great hall. The first one (Y/n) immediately recognized as Aiden's when three letters fell on her lap. The second one crashed into a bowl of apple sauce that was sitting in front of Ron.

"Gross! Hey, it's a howler and for once it's not for me!" Ron said holding the letter up in the air.

"Whose it for?" Harry asked trying to get a better look at it.

Ron turned the envelope over and immutably locked eyes with Fred who was slightly shaking with anger next to (y/n).

"That git really did send a letter to our parents."

Ron tossed the letter to Fred who looked it over. He gulped a little before opening it up. It swirled in the air as his mum's voice rang threw the whole Great Hall.

"FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY! I AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED WITH YOU. YOU ARE AT HOGWARTS FOR AN EDUCATION NOT TO BE CAUGHT DOING THE HANKY PANKY WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND! AND TO BE CAUGHT AT THAT BY THE HANDS OF A PROFESSOR! I AM MORTIFIED AND COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED AND IF I RECEIVE ONE MORE LETTER IN REGARD TO YOUR BEHAVIOR I WILL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME AND KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU!"

The letter blew a raspberry before chewing itself up. The whole Great Hall had gone silence, and (y/n) placed a hand on top of Fred's to give him a little bit of reassurance.

Fred, however, was completely mortified. Red in the face, he picked up his fork and continued to eat his eggs trying to forget the whole matter.

"You guys were caught having sex?" Lee asked looking over at his friends as he tried to contain a laugh.