[ Chapter 36 ]

The Carter tent was currently next to the Lovegood's, and (y/n) had to hold back a squeal when she walked inside and saw how big it truly was. The tent was spiraled in red and blue with two full rooms, a kitchen space, living room, and bathroom area.

"I love magic," Wren said coming up to stand next to her.

"Both of you can have the room on the right it's bigger, just set your stuff down and then you can go back to the Weasleys. I'll catch up with you lot a little later," Aiden said coming up and placing a soft kiss on her head. "And no mischief from either of you."

"Us?" (y/n) asked putting a hand on her chest. "Never." She laughed grabbing a hold of Wren and pulling him out of the tent- almost running into someone.

"Ollie!"

"(Y/n)! Wren! It's so good to see you!" Oliver said, he was currently in all green in support of the Irish. "You would never guess what happened! I was signed on by the Puddlemere United reserve team."

"Ollie, that's amazing," (Y/n) said pulling him into a hug. "Quidditch isn't going to be the same without you this year."

"I'm definitely going to miss my team, we were the original. Hey, what this I heard that Fred finally got the guts to ask you out?"

(Y/n) let out a shaky laugh, her face turning a bright pink. "Not having this talk with you. Love you Ollie, but we got to go."

"She's got to go find her boyfriend," Wren called out which earned him a slap on the arm.

After ten minutes they had finally found the Weasley tent which read Weezly. (Y/n) walked in to see that it was now accompanied by Percy, Charlie, and Bill.

"Ahh, there's my favorite nonfamily member!"

"Bill!" (y/n) yelled running up in his now outstretched hands. "I missed you!"

"Not as much as a certain Weasley from what I heard," Charlie said coming up and wrapping his arms around her.

"Charlie, didn't realize you became a comedian," she said sticking her tongue out at him. "How was Romania?"

"Brilliant. I was able to see so many different dragons. I have a whole journal I can show you later."

"That would be wonderful, but can I steal my girlfriend now," Fred said coming up behind them. "We're going to go get some wood, c'mon (y/n)." He said reaching out and grabbing her hand- pulling her out to where George and Wren were waiting.

"About time," George huffed with a smile as they started walking towards the outskirts of the woods.

"It's not my fault your family loves me," (y/n) said leaning in closer to Fred. The sensation of their hands clasped together sent sparks down her spine.

They spent a few moments goofing off before Wren had suggested that they actually go collect some firewood- which took about forty minutes to do.

(Y/n) was grateful that she was able to experience the World Cup with her friend. She could feel the excitement in the air as everyone got ready. Unfortunately, Lee, Alicia, and Angelina weren't able to snag any tickets so (y/n) promised to write to them and let them know what happened.

"Love, do you mind painting our faces?" Fred asked walking up in front of her. They were now back at the Weasley tent relaxing before the match.

"Oh do me, please!" George said bumping into Fred as he eagerly held up the paint in his hands.

(Y/n) just shook her head, "boys."

***

Aiden had entered the Weasley tent a little later- his face flushed. (y/n) eyed him suspiciously but he just shrugged.