[ Chapter 30 ]

"What else?" (Y/n) asked as she sat on top of a desk in the defense against the dark arts' classroom.

"Well, let me see," Remus said leaning back in his chair. A smile on his face as he looked at the girl who resembled his best friend. "I'll never forget the time in fifth year when your mum, Amelia hexed Snape."

"My mum did that?"

"Ah yes, your mum always was nice to Snape for the sake of Lily. Since Lily was childhood friends with him. But this specific afternoon Snape had gone too far, and he attacked James from behind. I never saw Amelia act so fast. She threw a hex his way and rushed James to the hospital wing. She didn't even care of the damage she might have caused Snape, because all she knew was that her twin was bleeding and in pain."

"Sir, if my mum and Snape didn't get along then why does he treat me differently. I mean Lily Potter is Harry's mum and he treats him horribly." She asked.

"That would be because of Regulus Black."

"Can you tell me about him? I've only ever heard stories about Amelia."

"I don't really have many stories to tell about Regulus. I also do not think it is my place to say everything I knew of him."

"C'mon Moony, if you're not going to tell me then who will?" She asked. "At least tell me what house he was in."

Professor Lupin gave her a stern look before sighing and caving in. "He was a Slytherin- how Amelia became so captivated by him is beyond me. Even Sirius had hope that he would leave the horrible house of Black, but he never did. They got together our seventh year though I suspected your mum and Regulus were seeing each other way before that. Now that's all for now. Don't you have a meeting you need to get to?"

(Y/n) looked up at him and nodded. She would be leaving Hogwarts and walking to Hogsmeade to speak with Aiden. She had gone to Dumbledore asking if it would be alright and much to her relief he agreed.

"You're right. Thank you for this," she said running up and bringing him into a hug before leaving the door. She had planned to meet up with Aiden in the Three Broomstick that afternoon. Luckily for her the walk wasn't as long as she thought it would be, and by the time she walked into the pub the snow had just started to fall.

Aiden was seated in the far back- two butterbeers already on the table as he glanced at his watch every so often.

"Aiden," (y/n) called out rushing in to give him a hug as he stood up. "It's so good to see you!"

"Hey kiddo," Aiden said smiling as he ruffled her hair. "Your letter didn't say much but I have a feeling I know what it's about."

"That my real parents are Amelia Potter and Regulus Black," she said sitting down and taking a sip of the butterbeer. Allowing the warm sensation to burn down her throat.

"I never knew officially- if that's what you mean, but I always had my suspicions. It wasn't until I took you in that Dumbledore paid me a visit and told me the truth. (Y/n), I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I kept it from you, and that you had to find out like this."

(Y/n) sent him a small smile before placing her hands over his. "I'm not mad at you Aiden, I get it. I really do. I'm just glad I still have you in my life."

"I'm not going anywhere," he said pulling her into a hug as he rested his chin on her head. "I'm always going to be here for you, promise."

"Thanks bro," she said with a laugh as she pulled away taking another sip of her drink.

"So, tell me have you and Fred Weasley confessed your love for each other yet?"

"Aiden!" She yelled out causing him to burst out laughing as she sent him a glare.