[ Chapter 12 ]

You would think that if you told (Y/n) that she would be leaving the Weasley's house at 1am to get into a flying car and drive all the way to 4 Privet drive to rescue Harry you'd find out that she wouldn't be all that surprised. Because nothing really surprised her when it came to the Weasley.

Especially when she had agreed her first night to help save Harry, and then get woken up from Ginny's room at midnight so they could all get dressed and sneak out.

She was now squished in the back seat of a blue Ford with Ron as Fred flew the car. They had been driving for some time, and (y/n) felt herself dozing on and off again into sleep.

Right when she was about to close her eyes for the fifth time she heard Ron yell, "I think that's it. Drive up closer!"

"He has bars on his windows!" (Y/n) said, opening her eyes fully and starring out the window. Panic was rising in her voice. "Why does he have bars on his window?"

Fred moved the car closer, allowing the beams of the headlights to enter inside of Harry's window. They waited in anticipation hoping Harry would be up, and see the headlights. Within a few minutes the curtain behind the window moved and Harry's head peaked through.

"Ron?" Harry asked, amusement and shock in his voice. "Ron, how did you- what the-"

Harry's mouth fell open as the full impact of what he was seeing finally hit him.

"All right Harry?" (Y/n) asked rolling the back-seat window down and looking at the boy behind the steel bars.

"Blimey! You're here too (Y/n)?"

"Yes, now what's going on Harry? We've all been so worried about you."

"Yeah!" Ron said chiming in. "I wrote you twelve times!"

(Y/n) put a reassuring hand on Ron's shoulder in hopes to calm him down a little.

"What Ron is trying to say is that we are going to get you out of here," Fred said moving the car closer.

Harry looked a little concern as he looked around his room and then back at the group in front of him. He started to pace back and forth. His hand rubbing the back side of his neck. "How? We can't exactly use magic. I'm still trying to comprehend how you are here and driving a flying car at that!"

"We don't need to use magic," Ron said looking around the car for a second. "You forget who I have with me. Oh, here it is! Tie this around the bars," Ron said throwing a rope towards Harry.

"If the Dursley's wake up I am dead."

"Don't worry," George said looking over at Fred and nodding. "They aren't going to find out."

Harry moved back to the corner of his room where Hedwig stood. The car revved louder and louder and suddenly with a crunching noise; the bars were pulled clear out of the window as Fred drove straight out in the air.

"Get in," Fred yelled whispered to Harry who looked like he was going to throw up.

"But all my Hogwarts stuff err its locked away," Harry mumbled quite embarrassed.

"No problem," Fred said meeting (Y/n)'s eyes as he turned around. "(Y/n) I need you to hop in the front seat and drive while George and I go get Harry's stuff."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in horror. "What? No, I don't know how to drive it, me? Are you sure?" (Y/n) said rambling on as Fred reached over and squeezed her hand.

"Breath, it's fine here I'll show you," Fred said pulling her over the front seat, so she was crushed in between Fred and George. "Just keep your foot here," Fred said finally opening the door and leaping out as George followed suit.