[ Chapter 29 ]

When (y/n) and Wren went to go check up on Harry they were slightly surprised to see that he was already up and talking to his teammates.

"Where is Wood?" Harry asked looking around the hospital wing.

"Still in the showers," Fred said. "We think he's trying to drown himself."

Harry put his face to his knees, his hands gripping his hair as he felt bad for losing the game. Fred grabbed his shoulder and shook it roughly. "C'mon Harry, you've never missed the Snitch before."

"Exactly, you can't blame yourself for what happened," (Y/n) said coming up and standing by Fred's side.

"There had to be one time you didn't get it," George said "And it's not over yet. We lost by a hundred points right? So, if Hufflepuff loses to Ravenclaw and we beat Ravenclaw and Slytherin-"

"Hufflepuff will have to lose by at least two hundred points but it can happen," (Y/n) said placing her hand on Harry's knee. "It's going to be okay."

"Has anyone seen my broom?" He asked looking around.

(Y/n) knew from the landing that Harry's broom hadn't made it as it was completely destroyed by the Whomping Willow tree. As Ron explained what happened she grabbed Fred and George's sleeve and pulled them out of the Hospital Wing as Wren did the same with Angelina and Lee.

"What's going on?"

(Y/n) looked over to Wren with a mischievous grin as she looked back over to her friends. "We did it," she said. "We were able to transform."

"Wicked"

"No way!"

"Come here," Wren said pulling his friends into an empty classroom. "Ready?"

(y/n) nodded as she relaxed and turned herself into a hedgehog- as Wren turned into a niffler. Fred let out a small laugh as he bent down and picked the hedgehog up with his hands. "Aww look how cute."

She nudged her nose into his palm as he let out a laugh. Wren was currently climbing on Lee's back. She slowly turned back letting out a laugh as she fell down next to Fred. "That was brilliant! You know how amazing this could be with our pranks," Fred said sitting up as he stared at her. He hadn't realized how close they were. He reached out putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

(Y/n) felt her face heat up at the sudden touch of Fred's hand on her cheek.

"Well anyways, we probably should start heading back. I uhh need to go talk to Professor Lupin," (Y/n) said pulling away from Fred's touch and getting up.

"What for?" Lee asked as he put Wren back down for him to transfer.

(Y/n) knew she wasn't ready to tell her friends exactly what she had found out yet. It wasn't that she didn't trust them because she did it was just that a part of her was not ready to accept the fact.

"I needed to ask him some advice about his job and whatnot," she said walking to the door. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." She said turning her back and walking out the door.

"Hey (Y/n), wait!" Fred and George called out rushing out of the classroom towards her.

"What's up?" She asked turning around. 

"We want you to know that whatever you're going through that we're there for you when you want to talk," George said putting his hand on her shoulder.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh c'mon, we're your best friend. You really think we didn't notice your sudden change in mood." Fred said with a small grin. "Just know we're here for you for when you're ready to talk."