[Chapter 58]

A/N: Sorry for the small break.

"WILL YOU LOT GET DOWN HERE NOW, PLEASE!" Mrs. Weasley bellowed causing (y/n) to reopen her eyes. After packing all her belongings in her trunk she decided to lay back down and soak in her father's bedroom. It seemed just like yesterday that she found out she was related to Regulus Black. 

She let out a sigh as a small knock hit her door.  She sat up, letting her legs dangle off the bed for a little bit before planting her feet down and walking towards the sound.

Fred stood on the other side, a small cupcake in his hand. "Happy birthday, love."

"Freddie," she smiled, wrapping her arms around his torso. Since their late night adventure she had been feeling whole with him again. "Thank you," she said pulling away and taking the cupcake out of his hand. 

"If you don't like it you don't have to eat it. I um- well I, I made it myself," he said giving her a soft smile. 

"You made this?" She asked looking between him, and then the cupcake. Normally she would never take anything the twins had made in fear of a prank going wrong, but both twins had sworn to never prank her after she was hospitalized her first year at Hogwarts. 

She slowly took the wrapper of the cupcake off, and plopped the whole thing in her mouth. Fred gave her a weird look, as he watched her chew the whole thing. "It's good, thank you." She said giving him a small kiss on the cheek and dragging her luggage out of the room. 

Mrs. Black's portrait, who (y/n) found to be nothing but a delight- when a sheet was over her portrait was howling with rage but nobody was bothering to close the curtains over her; all the noise in the hall was bound to rouse her again, anyway.

"Harry, you're to come with me and Tonks," Mrs. Weasley shouted trying to get her voice heard over the repeated screeches of 'MUDBLOODS! SCUM! CREATURES OF DIRT!' 

"Leave your trunk and your owl, Alastor's going to deal with the luggage.... Oh, for heavens sake, Sirius, Dumbledore said no!'

(Y/n) tried to hide her smile as a bearlike black dog had appeared at Harry's side. She reached over scratching behind his ear, as he gave her a smile, letting his tongue hang out. 

"Oh honestly" Mrs. Weasley said despairingly, "well, on your own head be it!"

She wrenched open the front door and stepped out into the weak September sunlight. Harry and the dog followed her. And (y/n) followed behind Fred and George who were slightly whispering to themselves. 

"Where's Tonks?" Harry asked, looking around as they went down the stone steps of number twelve, which vanished the moment they reached the pavement.

"She's waiting for us just up here," said Mrs. Weasley stiffly, averting her eyes from the lolloping black dog beside Harry.

"Are you ever going to tell me what's so secretive?" (Y/n) asked looking between Fred and George whose only response was a sheepish smile.

"Oh come on, love. You can't be mad at us," Fred said wrapping his arms around her waist and bringing her in closer to him. 

"Yeah, we're your best friends." George said placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"Best friends don't keep secrets. Especially on someone's birthday," she said pulling out of Fred's grip and standing off to the side with Harry as they waited for Tonks.

Within a few minutes she had appeared with Aiden. Hand in hand they took the opportunity to give one last kiss before separating the group into two's.

It took them twenty minutes to reach King's Cross on foot and nothing more eventful happened during that time than Sirius scaring a couple of cats for Harry's entertainment. Once inside the station they lingered casually beside the barrier between platforms nine and ten until the coast was clear, then each of them leaned against it in turn and fell easily through on to platform nine and three-quarters, where the Hogwarts Express stood belching sooty steam over a platform packed with departing students and their families. (Y/n) inhaled the familiar smell and felt her spirits soar. She was really going back .