[ Chapter 40 ]

The months that had followed up to the other school's arrival had been a bit intense. Angelina and George had gone to ignoring each other which brought a lot of discomfort to the friend group.

(Y/n) felt torn in choosing who to hang out with- seeing as both George and Angelina were really close friends to her. So, as she tried to calm Angelina- Fred had taken it upon himself to be glued to George's side which resulted in them not having any time together.

"We have to do something to bring them together," (y/n) said as she sat in the library with Wren and Fred. "Where is George anyways?"

"He's currently with Lee working on our aging potion for the tournament."

"Right." (Y/n) nodded. "We need to lock them in a room and sort everything out. This distance is killing me."

Fred placed his hand over hers, giving her a reassuring smile. "I have an idea on how to bring them together."

"Okay let's hear it," Wren said leaning back into his chair, resting his arms behind his head.

"I'm going to tell George to pull a prank with me and the only way to do it is to get supplies from the room of requirement. Then we're going to trick Angelina to go in there as well. We'll lock the door from the outside and they will be forced to talk."

"I don't know Freddie, that seems a little harsh," (Y/n) said looking up at her boyfriend. "But I don't really see any other choice we have. Let's do it in a few since the other schools are arriving today."

(Y/n) reached over giving Fred a kiss and waving to Wren as she left the library and headed out towards the courtyard. She was currently meeting up with Ginny to have some much-needed girl time.

"Ginny!" (y/n) said waving to the ginger head girl. Ginny got up from her spot and waved (y/n) over, bringing her into a slight hug.

"Bloody hell, how did you deal with all the exams? I'm so close to sending Snape a bat bogey hex. I haven't even made it to my OWLS and I'm stressing," Ginny groaned laying down in the grass. "It's not even the end of the year."

"I can help tutor you if you like. Potions is actually one of my best subjects, that and Snape has a soft spot for me."

"Snape?" Ginny asked giving her a questionable look. "Sorry I didn't realize your robes were green and silver."

"Ha, ha very funny," (Y/n) said rolling her eyes. "He was best friends with my dad. I think that has something to do with it. I'm not really sure. Hey! I've been meaning to ask you," (y/n) said looking over to the girl. "Have you thought about asking Harry out first? Ow." (y/n) said rubbing her head where Ginny had thrown her potions book at.

"Okay, okay." (Y/n) said laughing. "Not talking about Harry."

"We could talk about how Professor Snape caught you and my brother doing the hanky panky."

Now it was (y/n)'s turn to throw a book at Ginny. "Hey! We were caught snogging nothing more."

"But you want to be doing more with him don't you?"

(y/n) could feel her face heat up as she looked away. "I'm not having this conversation with you."

"Hey (y/n)," Angelina said approaching the girls with a small smile. "I don't mean to interrupt you guys."

Ginny let out a laugh as she got up from her spot. "I have to go meet up with Luna anyways. You guys have fun."

"Luna?" (Y/n) asked turning towards the girl.

"Yeah, Luna Lovegood. She's a new friend. I'll catch you later. Bye Angelina."

Angelina sat down in the spot Ginny was just in letting out a sigh of relief. "I thought she would hate me. You know, for breaking her brother's heart."