[ Chapter 63 ]

(y/n) clenched the three letters that burned in her hand. All three basically stating the same thing. They were worried about her. Aiden, Bill, and Sirius had written her letters stressing concern for her lack of response. 

Over the course of the last few months she hadn't been able to find any time to respond. All energy seemed to escape her body. Between meeting up with Draco, which slowed down over the last few weeks, doing Head Girl activities, and being the Quidditch captain she was completely drained. 

Not to mention that Fred and George had been extra secretive lately. Every time she would enter a room they would immediately stop talking. She tried to not it get to her, but she would be lying if she didn't agree that her anxiety was rising. 

She let out a sigh as she walked over to the courtyard. Wren was requesting sibling bonding. 

"Looks like the princess has finally decided to show up," Wren said, looking up from his book as he saw (y/n) approaching. She rolled her eyes as she pushed him gently. 

"You act like I didn't just see you during breakfast. Come on now, what did you want to talk about?"

Wren let out a small sigh, a smile growing on his face. "I'm going to propose to Lee." 

(Y/n) let out a small squeal as she jumped into his arms. "Wren! That is amazing." She pulled him in closer as she felt his body start to shake. She pulled away to see the tears forming. "Wren?"

"I just, I." He took a deep breath looking into her eyes. "I am so happy. I was scared you were going to say it was a stupid idea or that I'm too young."

(Y/n) sent him a small smile before grasping his hands in hers. "Wren, you and Lee were made for each other. I know how times have been lately and you both deserve nothing but happiness. So when are you going to do it?"

Wren smiled at her thankfully as he rubbed her palm with his finger. "Right when we graduate."

Before (y/n) could say anything else to him her mind was distracted as a bunch of students started running past them. She gave Wren a curious look before standing up and following the kids. She saw Dean Thomas standing off to the side. 

"What is it?"

"New rules, apparently Umbridge has blasted it all around Hogwarts."

"New rules?" Wren asked giving her a curious look as he leaned in forward. (Y/n) stared in horror as she read the first 10 new rules that were displayed for everyone to see. 

Rule 1: Any literature by Non-Wizards or Half Breeds is banned forthwith.

Rule 2: Any items seemed not of educational value are henceforth banned.

Rule 3: Imposed restriction on the usage of the school library and common room. 

Rule 4: Students must consent to have there post checked for illegal contraband.

Rule 5: Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit may sign up in the High Inquisitor's office. 

Rule 6: Boys and girls are not permitted to be within 6 inches of each other.

Rule 7: Wands to be confiscated from students casting recreational spells. All magical objects to be held by High Inquisitor until further notice. 

Rule 8: All Weasley products will be banned immediately. 

Rule 9: Any student found in possession of sweets from unauthorized suppliers will be expelled. 

Rule 10: Any student found in possession of a spell check charmed quill will be severely punished. 

(Y/n) felt someone to her side, and she looked over to Fred who had a small frown on his face. She wasn't sure when George and him had come up next to her, and Wren.