[ Chapter 13 ]

A/N: AHHH two chapters posted today! I didn't think I was going to post next week's chapter early, but I felt like it was so good to not share. Plus, I just finished all my classes in school so now I have a little bit more of free time to keep writing. Enjoy this chapter! AND thank you so much for 1.1K. You all are so amazing, and I appreciate your support. Especially since I don't really thinking my writing is all that good. Nevertheless, thank you! <3 -uglydiaries

(Y/n) raced up platform 9 ¾ with her trolley in hand. She had woken up late with the Weasley's and they were all running extremely late. Ginny had forgotten her diary when they were halfway to the platform and had to drive back to get it.

(Y/n) dashed through the barrier with Fred and George on her heels. She reached over giving Molly and Arthur a hug before sprinting on the train.

"We made it," (Y/n) said trying to control her breathing as she walked down the compartments to find her friends.

"Yeah that was a close call," George said opening the door that had Lee and Angelina already in it.

"Hey guys," (Y/n) said sitting next to Angelina as she took the window seat. Watching the scenery was one of (y/n) favorite things to do.

A soft knock on the door took (y/n) out of her thoughts as she looked up.

"Hermione!" (Y/n) said getting up and pulling the young girl into a hug. She never got to spend time with the girl when they had gone to Diagon Alley, so it was nice to see her on the train.

"(Y/n)!" She mimicked pulling (y/n) closer to her. "It's so good to see you. Hey, by any chance did you see Harry and Ron? I can't find them anywhere."

(Y/n) looked over to the twins who just shrugged. "No, we didn't see where they went but they should be on the train. Do you want to sit with us for a while? We're about to play exploding snap."

Hermione shook her head slightly. "No, it's okay. I think I'm going to continue to look for them."

After Hermione left, (Y/n) had returned to her seat to look out the window as Fred, George, and Lee continued to discuss new prank ideas and play exploding snap.

"Hey, you know you can leave for a little bit if you want. The twins probably won't mind."

(Y/n) turned, looking at her best friend. Her lip turned slightly into a frown as she tried to understand what Angelia was talking about. "Leave? Where would I go?"

Angelina slightly laughed as she nudged (y/n)'s shoulder. "Oh, I don't know, maybe pretty boy Diggory," she said in a whisper.

(Y/n) felt her cheeks heat up slightly as she thought about Cedric. Yeah, he was attractive. There was no doubt about that, but he was just a friend... Just a friend. She looked over to Fred who had a small smile on his face as he concentrated on his game.

He had grown during the summer, and even if it was even more possible he had gotten more attractive. She smiled to herself as he ran a hand through his hair concentrating on the cards in his hand.

(Y/n) turned to Angelina who had an amused look on her face. "No, I'm good right where I am."

Angelina nodded, understanding what she meant and dropped the subject as she pulled out a book and started reading. (Y/n) took the time to relax against her seat and stare off.

She shook her head trying to shake the feeling that she was seeing stuff that wasn't there as she looked out the window. A blob of blue flying towards them.

"OH MY GOD!" (Y/n) said jumping out of her seat and scaring the other four people in the compartment with her.

"What?" George asked, picking up the cards that had fallen out of his hands. (Y/n) just slowly turned around making eye contact as her mind tried to process what she saw.