Chapter 47 - She is back

Gabriella POV

"So Elizabeth was acting?" I nodded, "is that why you pushed her away?"

"No" Alek answered, "she was starting to get closer to me after Emmeline left, so I pushed her away"

"Why didn't you tell us this earlier?" Zane questioned, "you should have cleared the misunderstanding"

"It is partly my fault Zane, I escaped that place and brought the Westerns right to your doorstep"

"You escaped that hell because you couldn't watch them torture anyone" I looked questionedly at him, "we saw you again at the mall before you came into our house, we knew what happened you and Eve"

"Is that the reason you wanted to meet Owen?" Ethan questioned, "to find her?"

"Yes but I knew I couldn't trust his words that's why I didn't press on that matter any longer" I sighed looking at Alek who looks so lost, "Alek--

"Emmy?" I stilled slowly turning around.

"Evelana?" Zane looked at her shocked as he ran to her. Ryker was standing behind her with a bag on his hand.

"Princess slowly" Alek prevented me from falling face first, he helped me to walk towards Evelana, half way through I ran to her leaving Alek.

I hugged the living daylights out of her pushing Zane away. She was my best friend before she became his girlfriend.

"You are still the same" Eve laughed hugging me back, "what happened to you?" she asked eyeing my wounds

"Long story" I shrugged as I sat with her, "you said you needed Owen to find her?" I looked at Ryker as he knelt before me and placed his head on my lap. Alek stepped forward clenching his hand but Zane shook his head.

"Aiden left behind a trace I followed it and she was there all I needed was a plan but I couldn't take you it was risky move considering your situation"

"But you promised that you will take me too" I glared as Eve placed her hand on my shoulder

"Cut him some slack Emmy he brought me to you didn't he?"

"Yes he did but he didn't even mention a word about it to me at all and if things went sideways I wouldn't have ever known, I would have thought he was doing something else"

"I am here now babygirl" Ryker smirked looking at me

"I am not saving you Ry so don't test his patience" I warned.

"He doesn't stand a chance with me" he winked smugly

"We have more pressing matters than that Ryker" I sighed, "Eve I want you to take rest, Zane take her to my room will you?"

"But--

"No buts Eve, you have to rest if you want to know about anything, because it is only a matter of time before Aiden realises that you are missing"

"Fine but you need to tell me everything"

"I promise" Zane helped her to get to my room, "Elizabeth is back and she wants us to hand over Owen in 36 hours to her"

"And if we don't?"

"The next body will be my mother's" Alek answered.

"Next body?" we took Ryker to where Rayna's and Lexi's bodies were, "I thought Lexi was with Louis?"

"I talked to him but the three of them left the Dark Streets Mafia saying that it was me who told them to leave" I said what Lou told me, "Dark Angels was called for a mission so they had to leave them"