Chapter B - Bunch Of Teenagers 》5 Years Ago

Nicholas POV

"Your mom is so judgy" Kaeden mumbled at Ethan

"She is my mom for a reason" he shrugged as the four of us walked to the kitchen.

"Mommy?" Xavier called out.

"With aunt Nylah" aunt Venora yelled, we walked to my ma's room. I plopped on the bed laying my head on ma's lap as Xavi and Kaeden did too. Aunt Sarah, Ethan's mother was never around so he sat on the floor leaning to the bed pole.

"You boys never grow up" ma said massaging my hair, "when you meet your girl I wish they would show you your true places" she shook her head.

"Nylah aunty why would we search for girls when we have you three amazing women in our lives" Kaeden smiled as aunt Diyana, Kaeden's mother flicked his forehead.

"Also wives are a pain in the ass" Xavi shrugged.

"True" Ethan affirmed

"Wives are an obstacle in our already dangerous lives ma" I looked at her, "Aunt Diyana is an exceptional case but if the girl I fall in love is an innocent, sweet goddess type" I rolled my eyes, "I am leaving her right there"

"Xavier Rosinsky you do not speak a word against my daughter in law" aunt Venora glared at him as he shrugged indifferently, "Nicholas when you fall in love you can't leave her my son you won't be able to" she shook her head smiling

"I can" I said knowing very well that innocent souls won't be spared in our daily lives. I witnessed it first handed.

"You don't know what love is my child" ma chuckled, "Love is to full-fill, when your favorite thing becomes to see the smile on her face. To always hope that you bring her ten times the joy and happiness she brings to you" she smiled at the four of us, "when loving her is a privilege, knowing her is a blessing and being with her for a lifetime is a wish come true"

"You feel like you can conquer the world with one hand when she is holding the other" we looked at the new voice

"Adrian" ma smiled brightly at dad as he walked in with uncle Marcus, Kaeden's dad and uncle Lorenzo, Xavi's dad

"When holding her tight and staring at her eyes becomes your habit" uncle Enzo looked at aunt Venora smiling, "when she smiles it makes your heart flutter"

I feel like we talked about the wrong topic. All four of us stared at uncle Marcus waiting to see what he says.

"When 'together' becomes your favorite place to be" aunt Diyana blushed under his gaze

"Why do I think we are in a room filled with a bunch of hormonal teenagers?" Xavier whispered to Kaeden and I as we stifled our laughs, looking at the couples staring at each other intently.

"You always gain love from giving love" uncle Enzo and aunt Venora said simultaneously.

Okay this can't go on

"Okay fine!" the parents looked startled as I groaned loudly, "we can get it" I rolled my eyes as the four of us stood up, "we are never ever underestimating the power of love" I raised my hands up in surrender, "so now the four of us are getting the fuck out of here"

"Language Nicholas Viotto!" ma scowled at me, I quickly strode out of the room with the rest on my trail.

"Honestly speaking" Kaeden stopped in his tracks as we sat on the couch, "do you think we will find a love so pure and honest like our parents?"

Subconciously my mind drifted off to the blonde girl in the silver car, her blank expression and awesome driving skills. The way she looked at me discreetly. The way she tapped her fingers on the wheel. There was something interesting about her that made me nervous. It was like staring at an abyss which slowly pulls you in without a warning.