Chapter 31 - The room

Gabriella POV

"GUYS ENOUGH!" I finally snapped at everyone, "stop treating me like a baby!"

It has been two weeks since I came back from the hospital and everyone was treating me like I was something fragile, even Ethan was treating me like that

"Then stopping acting like a baby" Zane snickered as I glared at him.

"Why don't you all go back to your houses?!" they have been staying here since the day I was discharged, "don't you all have work?"

"Alek's orders" Blaze smirked as I groaned, of course it was him

"Then he can go fuck himself" I hissed, "just everyone get out!" I stood up, everyone rushed to my aid, "see! you guys act like I can't walk alone!"

"You seem to tell me that phrase a lot princess" Alek walked in wearing his office suit, his hair was a mess like he had run his fingers through it a lot.

"You guys left this house to me and Sia so get out I don't want you people in my house anymore!"

"You can't tell the owners to get out" he smirked at me

"Fine then!" I walked to the stairs and glared at Sia who was coming to help me, "no one I repeat no one will help me, and Daniel take Javen and get out I know you have been putting aside your work for me"

"Fine" Daniel said dragging Jav out who pouted at me, I waved them and walked to my room

"It must be really suffocating her, we need to give her some space" Damon spoke downstairs as I closed the bedroom door.

I took the book I was currently reading when someone opened the door, I glared at Alek as he strode towards me. I didn't know why they have this urge to check up on me, I mean except the fact I nearly died and my heart was a bit weak the week earlier, I had no other major injuries or permanent injury like Sia, she had a burn mark running through her left arm from her shoulder bone to the elbow.

I still can't remember how I lost control of the car and why I suddenly passed out

"I thought I was clear when I said I didn't need any help" he removed his tie, blazer and his cufflinks and placed his things on the nearest chair, he removed his shoes and rolled his sleeve upwards.

"I didn't come here to help you" he said and walked towards the edge of the couch, "I am tired" he climbed onto the couch and rested his head on my lap. His eyes staring at my puzzled face.

"You have your room?"

"But the room doesn't have you" I rolled my eyes and started reading my book when he took my free hand and placed it on his hair. His hair was so soft that while reading the book I started playing with his hair, he turned his head so now his lips were on my stomach. I twitched a bit when his lips touched my skin

"You smell like me" he breathed in his perfume that I might have taken, "you seem to steal a lot of my things princess" he wrapped his arm around me, "read out what you are reading"

He was starting to get closer to me. Whether it was a good or not only fate could decide

I stifled my laugh, "Are you sure you want me to read it?"

"You want me repeat the same thing again?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Okay. I'm reading it. Listen carefully" I nodded and he smiled, closing his eyes. Alek doesn't read these kinds of books not at all

"I turned off the lights" I started reading, "removed off her clothes slowly and gently, I did the same to me, then we hugged together" he leaned off me, sitting straight in the couch and looked at me, "we were together, naked but we didn't feel the cold" I stared at him, I was trying my best not to laugh at his face, "I kissed her on the lips" his stormy eyes looked at my lips, I slowly inched my face closer to him, "I helped her, in the dark, I guided her as my hand traced her body, her.."

His eyes widened when they met mine, he coughed backing away and I smiled biting my lip to stop laughing at his flushed face.

"I wish you can see the look on your face right now" I laughed unable to control it, "it was like you didn't know what to do or how to react" I poked his face laughing, "your face is more amusing than anything I had seen, if only the rest of them saw this"

"Did you take a photo of me?" I nodded putting my phone away when he tried to snatch it, "Give it to me"

"No" I backed away and put the phone between the end of the couch and my body, he towered over me trying to grab the phone, he looked down on me

"Ms. Gabriella Marcello" I looked up at him, "from now on" he pulled the book away that was on my chest, "you can run around and play around with me" his voice was very low as he grabbed my waist, taking me with me as he went back and placed me in his lap, "but I, Alek Royal, will catch you" he inched closer and put his hand at the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him, I breathed in, "when I say that you know I mean it" he used his other hand and traced my lips, I gulped.

It has been years since I was this close to him but he still took my breath with his words and actions

"Fuck it!" he groaned and pressed his lips on mine hungrily, he bit my lip when I didn't response. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his torso, he lifted both of us up from the couch and started walking to the bed.

I pulled back afraid that we would regret it, "Alek--

"You have no idea what it was like to see you everywhere and not feel your lips" he pressed his lips again and this time I kissed him back.

Regret? I wouldn't but he would

His hold on me was possessive and tight, as if he was afraid to let me go. He gently placed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. His hands going up my t-shirt, but gently as if he was afraid I would break. He kissed my neck, his lips met mine before they met my stomach, he started kissing upwards stopping right between my breast.

My hands were on his soft hair, tugging at it as he kissed the valley between my breast and met my wet lips, he took my hand and held it tight as he switched our positions, he laid his back on the bed and placed me on top of him, his hands moving inside my t-shirt as he buried his head under the crook of my neck breathing in and out placing his lips on my soft spot. I grabbed him, pulling his face to me and pressing my lips hard on him.

This feeling has stuck and I can't change it even if I tried. I can't hold back, not anymore

"When that Zander looked at you like you were his and I wanted so much to punch him" he growled into the kiss. I smiled at him, "you have no idea of the dangers you are in princess"

"Maybe but I have you" I smirked and kissed his lips again, "because it is never easy and there is no fun in easy"

"I will never let you go"

Only fate can decide that.