Chapter 53 - Tails Down

Alek's POV

"What do we do? they suddenly changed the location"

The location changed just when we were in front of the Central Mall, Elizabeth wanted us to come to the abandoned grounds.

"Just give them Owen and take Ma and Jenny back"

"Are we really going through with Ryker's plan Alek?" Zane asked me, "are you sure?"

"We have to trust him--

"You don't trust anyone Alek, so why is he different?"

Flashback

"I want you to trust Ryker" princess whispered placing her head on my chest, "he was the reason why Eve and I survived in that place, the reason why Eve came back to me"

"I know"

"So I want you to give him a chance" she pouted

"You can't use that face princess"

"Pretty please"

"Fine" I pulled her up and kissed her

Flashback Over

I watched as Elizabeth and Aiden got down with their guards, "Hello Nicholas" she said

"Where are they?" I questioned Elizabeth as she walked swaying her hip towards us with Aiden behind her.

"Why did you bring Valencia instead of my dear sister?" she smirked, "you think I don't know you Nick, you protect my sister like your own life, so I know that you won't bring her here so easily"

"You wanted Owen and we brought him, there was no need of Emmeline to be here" Zane snapped.

"Calm down Zane" Ethan pat his shoulder, "we just need to get aunt Nylah and Jenny, we don't need any gun fight tonight not when their lives are in their dirty hands"

"Emmeline was part of the deal, I came here just to see her beautiful face" Aiden smirked, "one look at her is enough to make my day"

"Don't you dare say her name from your mouth!" I snarled, "just take your damn father and give us what's ours"

"I must say this Kaeden" he turned to him, "Evelana is such a good girl" he chuckled. I grabbed Zane's arm stopping him again, "the way she moves, damn" Zane clenched his fists glaring at Aiden, I wanted to let him go but I promised Eve that I won't let him get hurt.

Elizabeth laughed as did her men, "Nicholas you've got to choose one now"

I furrowed my eyes, "What do you mean?"

"You would have got both Jenny and mother if my sister was also brought here today but unfortunately you only have Owen, who I have no use of but on the other hand if my dear sister was here it's a different story"

"So what's it gonna be?" Aiden smirked at me, "your mother or your nanny?"

"Emmy just met Uriel" Ryker spoke, "she will be safe and she wants you to be safe too"

Knowing that she was doing great in her side, I focused on what was happening here.

"How about..." they both stared at me waiting to hear the rest, I looked at Zane and nod, "we take both of them" my men pointed the guns at them, at first they were caught off guard but I didn't like the way Elizabeth and Aiden looked at me.

"I already knew that you would pull something like this if it doesn't go your way Nick, I am sorry to disappoint you but I already knew it, just didn't think you would actually go through with it when your mother's life is in my hands" Elizabeth took a small remote from her pocket, "it is great isn't it?" she smirked and walked closer to me although the guns were pointed her way, "that this little thing can cause a big impact" she was just right in front of me. She curled a strand of a hair in her fingers and looked at me sideways, "This remote can blow up this place taking both you and I with it which I don't actually care because then it will be only Emmeline that will suffer all her life until she dies"