Chapter 7 - Meeting the Alvaro

Gabriella POV

The moment Alek and Ethan stepped inside the big banquet, their whole character changed no one could say that they were laughing and smiling a few seconds back with the cold, confidence and power radiating off them.

Lexi and I walked to where the rest of my family was,

"What took you girls so long?" Bryan eyed us and looked at the Royals who were staring back at us even Ethan was.

"She performed a miracle back at the elevator, she practically grabbed an old man from the clutches of death!" she exaggerated

"You girls fine?" Lucas looked at me and Lexi

"Yeah, just the common emergency medical treatment" I shrugged off

"Common medical treatment!" Lexi exclaimed, not so loud that could grab the others attention but loud enough for us to see that what I did was not common, "do you guys know what ADE?"

"It's AED sister" Bryan deadpanned as we served ourselves.

Those damn cupcakes

"Yeah yeah do.... what it stands.... what it's......"

Chocolate muffins

"Automated External Defibrillator" said the boys at the same time

"And sister it is helps us to analyze a patient's heart if necessary give a shock too"

Those croissants and kisses.

"Looks like only you didn't know Lexi" Jav snickered as she flickered his forehead, "and Gabby is in food land"

"Whatev-

"Gabriella" I turned at my father's voice.

"Father" I nod as both he and the man standing chuckled. I wiped the corners of my mouth, the rest of my friends and I stood up.

"This is Miguel Alvaro" my father introduced the man who was a few years older than my father, he had a beard and black eyes that were sparkling with happiness, "the leader of the Mexican Mafia"

My eyes bulged, he is the one that took us when mother and father was busy, we went to downtown and there it was, racing. I thought I would never be able to race again. At least he was one of the people who protected me not because I am some kind of an asset but for who I was really, just a simple broken girl who was putting on a strong face for the world

"Uncle Miguel"

"Pequeno (little one)" he chuckled and brought me to his arms hugging me, "pense que nunca te volveria a ver (I thought I will never see you)"

"Yo tambien (me too)"

After mother died, he didn't come to Italy anymore, he had to take care of the Mexican mafia because alongside mother her parents went too leaving only Uncle Miguel alone to take care of the Mafia.

"You've grown tall little one" he smiled after releasing me

"You are saying I have grown tall but still says little one" I shook my head as he shrugged, "uncle meet Lexi my friend"

"You are Bryan's sister"

"Yes sir" Lexi answered

"Oh drop the formalities" he shrugged it off, "but not when someone is there" he said with a serious face. He knew who they really were and what kind of relation Logan had with them and how much I was suffering between these stupid transactions.

"Papa" a rough sexy voice called uncle Miguel, "mama este preguntando port i (mom is asking you).

This fine specimen was wearing a grey tuxedo, he should be a few years older than me. His green eyes stared at uncle Miguel