Chapter 3 - Michael Michael

Gabriella POV

I ditched my favorite car and rode with the rest of my friends. Daniel and Lucas were joining us again after years.

Daniel was more built than Lucas but his innocent face clashed his big figure. Daniel knew about me and my past and we met Lucas in a mission, but it was only recent that he got to know who he actually is.

We lost contact when they had to go undercover for two years in Vietnam for Logan's mission that would potentially put their lives on risk.

They arrived last evening and surprised us when we were talking at the table. Father told that they will be attending college with us, both Jav and Bryan couldn't help but hug their best friends. It was like the beginning again.

Lucas was the first in command and Daniel is training to be the second in command.

"So El you ready for this new shit" Lucas smirked, I was already irritated that I had to wake up at 7:00 am just so I would be on time to college and mad at father since I had to wear a dress and also I missed breakfast

"Don't test me Lucas" I warned him,

"Here" he handed me a brown paper bag, I looked inside there was two slices of sandwiches and an apple in it

"Thanks" I kissed his cheek as he blushed

I treat Lucas as my brother but he doesn't.

"Wait is Lukey blushing?" Daniel teased as Lucas rolled his eyes.

I bit my sandwiches and was eating the apple halfway when we turned to the college

"Welcome to Ridgewood ladies and gentleman" Bryan yelled as we covered our ears

We all collected our schedules from the office and luckily everyone had the same classes except gym but Lucas was with me. The students were staring at us.

"Haven't they seen new students?" I questioned

"Nope that's why they are staring duh" Jav said sarcastically

I already hate this stupid college, I was getting a bad feeling at whatever father has planned this time

"There look" Bryan signaled with his eyes to the left side of the lockers.

"Well, well isn't it the Gabriella" Michael trotted with his friends

David Cheran's illegitimate child, but he was the heir to the Born Snakes since David Cheran's wife couldn't conceive.

"Michael" I nodded.

I met Michael in fairs and cafes and somehow he hates me so much that he can't stand the sight of me and he pretty much believes I am a scaredy little girl. Whatever floats his boats.

"Oh Gabriella it is so nice to meet you" he put his hand on my shoulder, the boys tried to come forward but I shook my head at them, hesitantly they complied.

"I am afraid the feelings aren't mutual Michael" I stepped back and let his hand fall. Lexi was with me but kept quiet. The students were watching attentively at us.

Lexi was like a newborn prey to the dangerous world of predators and these predators weren't just vicious, they enjoy playing and using the prey before they strip away everything.

The ones who knew about us were eyeing us maybe because we weren't supposed to create scenes or arguments between two different gangs on neutral ground.

"Darling are you sad that your mommy left you? Come with me I can show you a great time" he cooed in my ear taking a step forward, I internally gagged. I bit my lip so hard to stop my own mother's death images forming in my head.

That didn't stop me from saying something.

"Well I think your mommy didn't pay enough attention to you so your seeking others attention, oh I know maybe you didn't have enough hair on your dick so you now want to prove that you have or is it that you still don't have?" I retorted.

The students snickered at Michael, their attention on us, looking for the reason why two students were fuming at each other on a Monday morning. I could practically see the smokes coming from his ears and nose. He leaned in closer to my ear so that whatever he is about to say can only be heard by me.

"I know who you are so let me cut the chase Gabriella Marcello I may not harm you here but watch your back I am on a mission and I will not disappoint my father" he whispered and stepped back smirking crookedly. He emphasized my name

"Oh so you want daddy's approval" I placed my hand on my heart, "poor you I pray that your hair does grow" I smirked back

He looked taken aback for a minute at my unfazed look and then he smirked, "later babe" I shuddered at the nickname

I couldn't let him know it affected after all I am known as Logan's daughter but the truth is I am the daughter of the fearless, ruthless Mafia Lord, just not the one who they think it is.