Chapter 54 - Reign

AUTHOR'S NOTE
From now on Alek will be known and written in the book as Nicholas , Gabriella as Emmeline and Zane as Kaeden

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Nicholas POV

I stopped on the sixth stair and watched princess stretched her hands yawning, her eyes closing and opening as she looked at the papers. 

She leaned back on the couch.

"Are you sleepy?" Ryker whispered as she shook her head, "Lean on me at least" she yawned again and shook her head at him again.

"I am sleepy" Eve whispered

"Eve baby go and sleep we'll take care of the rest" Kaeden smiled at her, "take Emmy with you too"

"No need" princess yawned, "I am fine, we can finish this quickly if we have an extra pair of hands" she tied her hair up in a bun and sat on the floor, "Eve you can go and sleep if you want to"

"It's fine right?" she asked yawning

Everyone was sleepy but refused to get up from their seats before reading and going through all the papers that was laid across the room

"Yeah" Ryker answered, "go ahead"

I walked down the stairs with the next set of papers, princess smiled at me then groaned loudly looking at the paper bundle in my hand. I set the bundle of the papers on the coffee table where the previous papers were spread all over.

"Go sleep princess" I pulled her up, "the guys and I will take care of the rest"

"Sia and Ria already fell asleep, you too take some rest" Damon walked out of the room.

Princess sighed and sat on the couch, taking the red file to her hands, I took the papers too and sat beside her. Ryker eyed the two of us and sighed.

"You are not going to sleep are you?" I said looking at her, "you haven't slept since yesterday so go"

"Neither have you" she placed her head on my lap, "Forget it" she shook it off, "we have to have the funeral--

"I have arranged it already" I said

"Thanks" she went back to noting the important points, "I'll finish these and Nick please call Louis and give him permission to cross your territory so that Jav, Bryan, Daniel and Lucas can also attend the funeral"

I had Louis take Bryan and Lucas back to his Mafia and the Dark Angels.

"I'll take care of it" I said, "they will be at the funeral and they can stay at one of my houses" she smiled at me

We have been looking at the papers and maps for a long time but not a single clue came up, it was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

"I feel like we are wasting time!" Ethan groaned, "we'll never find what we are looking by staring at a bunch of papers" he raised his hands defeatedly and walked away.

"He is right you know" Damon sighed, "we'll never find anything on Santiago or about his men through this and neither will we find about the illegal business trades and stocks between Randez corporation and Manchester trading company"

"I circled some phone numbers that seems to be in every paper just check it out" she handed over the stack of papers to me, "I'll make some coffee" she stood up and walked away.

"Are you two really going to tell the Mafia world your true identities?" Blaze asked puzzled.

I sighed, "We are planning to fight with the Westerns, Kae and I need to do it for the sake of the rest of you"