Chapter 50 - Fighting for a reason

Gabriella POV

"I don't like what I am feeling right now" Alek sighed and walked closer to me, "I don't like the idea of being away from you knowing that if things go sideways I'll be 5km away from you" he pulled me closer to him and hugged, "and I definitely don't like the idea of Ryker being the one by your side" he grumbled as I chuckled.

"I too don't like the idea of you being with Elizabeth for even a second" I hugged him tighter, "I don't like the fact that I won't be closer to you to kill her if she even glances at you with her big brown doey eyes"

Alek pulled back leaving only a few inches between us, he placed his index finger on my chin and lifted my head up, "Same goes to Ryker if he even thinks about it"

"Do you honestly think Elizabeth will give aunt Nylah and nan Jenny back?" I asked softly, Elizabeth always had tricks saved upon her sleeves and it was a bit difficult to think that she would easily hand them over with nothing in return.

"Everyone downstairs!" Zane yelled

"We'll be prepared for that too" Alek answered my question as we walked out of the room hand in hand.

"Team A will be Alek, me, Ethan and Sia who will be going as Emmy" Zane pointed at the board, "Team B will be Emmy, Eve, Damon, Ria, Blaze and Ryker, you already know what to do but let's go over both plan A and B once more"

**********

"Sia thank you" I hugged her as the boys took their stuff to the vehicle.

"I am doing it for my mom" she smiled hugging back, "plus I owe you for saving Ria and me back in Philippines and at the cafe so I'll make sure Alek comes back to you in one piece" she winked

"You girls ready?" Alek walked towards us and stood behind me

"Be safe" Sia warned us, "especially you and Damon, Ria" she looked at her twin, "you have a baby to get back to"

"You too just don't blow your cover off" Ria smiled.

"Princess?" I turned around, "come with me"

"Go ahead" Eve nod.

"What is it?" I asked when everyone was out of sight. Instead of an answer a locket was placed on my neck, "where did you find it? I thought I lost it forever"

"Wherever it was it's with you now" he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, "please don't get hurt like the last two times, I can't see you like that again"

"I won't don't worry" I wrapped my arms around his torso, "this time I am not fighting for myself"

I give up half way when it is something regarding me, because at those times the sole focus was me, I knew I won't feel any regret if I wasn't able to save myself.

Those were the times I felt vulnerable knowing that every bad deed I did was coming after me and for an moment I think to myself that maybe I deserve to die.

"Even if the fight is for you, promise me that you will come back to me and not let me see you in that bloody way again, and if you suddenly feel like giving up remember that now you have me to fight for, a boyfriend to get back to" he smiled, "and this applies for every fight we will be fighting in the future"

"You never asked me to be your girlfriend?" I raised an eyebrow biting my lip.

"I wa--

"We have to get going now!" Ryker's voice yelled cutting Alek off.

Alek kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly, "I'll meet you back at home okay?"

"You will" I hugged him as I saw Eve and Zane doing the same too, "I feel like a bad friend for dragging Eve with me to this mess when she just got back"

"This fight is hers as much as it is ours"

We walked out of the house just as Louis came with his team.

"Take care of him" I hugged Louis.

"Thank you for warning me about my family, if it weren't for you--

Louis hugged me tightly, I knew that he was grateful for saving his family and for sending backup right away even when our hands were tied. Even though he didn't know how to express his thoughts in words, his actions proved his loyalty and sincerity. 

And I was thankful that he was one of the people that I could count on in times like this to protect my family. 

"They are safe and that is all that matters" I smiled, "Levin and Dundee is inside with Dylan" he nodded

"Thank you Louis for being here" Alek shook hands with him

"Just come back safe" he nod his head at the two of us and walked inside the house.

"Why do you trust Lou?"

"Because you trust him" he kissed my cheek before he parted ways with me, "Princess!" I looked at him, "I will definitely see you here again" I smiled and walked with Eve.

We got into our vehicles as the two Escalades parted ways, going in their own directions.

"They will be fine Eve" I smiled at my best friend, "we'll meet them exactly after 2 hours back at home"

Her eyes snapped to Damon and Ria who were wrapped in each other's arms. Seeing them together I missed Alek even more. All I wanted was to get this over with.

"Make sure to get Uriel invite you to the VIP event okay?" Ryker stated firmly, "this is our last and best shot we have Emmy" I nodded.

Eve and Ria were wearing waitresses' costume while Damon and Blaze were wearing suits and I was wearing a black strapless dress.

Two hours ago

"Don't you have another dress other than this?" Alek stared at me, "that thing is barely called a dress"

I walked closer to him slowly, his eyes roamed my body as I bit my lip fighting back the laugh as I watched his mouth opened slightly.

"What are you saying Alek, don't I look good in it?" I asked softly and slowly, he eyed my mouth when I darted my tongue out to wet my lips. I sat on his lap, "is it bad?"

He sighed closing his eyes, "I would have let you worn it if you look like garbage in that dress but" he stopped himself as I traced my finger up his chest. He took hold on my hand, "but you look ravishing in that dress that makes my self control throw itself out of the window and just thinking about how little control I have over my own body even when I know you belong to me, just think how bad it will be when you walk through that bar in that dress"

"And how bad is it?" I smirked slightly as I took his hand and placed it on the side of my face, leaning towards his warm yet cold touch.

"Thank heavens that you aren't going to the auction, otherwise I'll have to kill each and everyone who tries to put a price on you" he pulled my face and kissed me with desire.

I pulled back, "that means this dress will get the job done this evening" I smirked as he grunted